iPhone 6 Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 635 in Electronics

March 19, 2017

I jumped from an Iphone 4 to 6. It takes much better pictures to start. I find it not complicated and very straight forward. Love how if I need any issues just go to Apple Store to get assisstance. Love phone and will not change to other competitors

March 19, 2017

I love my Iphone 6! Its like another limb on my body, I don't go anywhere without it.
    I like the new larger screen, its easier for me to tap and open the apps with my longer finger nails.
    I also have an Ipad, and the two sync together which allows me to access information from one to the other.
    I am a dedicated apple user, I did switch to a Samsung a couple years ago, I immediately regretted my decision, everything with Apple is so much easier and I find it user friendly.

February 17, 2017

My iPhone is with me everywhere and I use it for everything. I've had the iPhone 6 for over a year and it's still great. I may not know everything as far as features but it's easy to learn and I use what I need. Siri is just ok but yea.

February 16, 2017

I own this iPhone 6 and I love it. The battery last more than a day whereas my adroid phone didn't. It's fit will in my hand since it small. It works and does what it's suppose to. I like the animated features in the text message and I like the touch features too.

February 13, 2017

love this iPhone! worth every penny that I saved from so long. works amazing! quality is so great. love everything about it. the iphones just get better and better

February 13, 2017

My iPhone 6 has held up pretty well. I have had a few minor problems with freezing. My biggest complaint is the camera. My boyfriend has the newest iPhone and it takes wayyyy better photos. I would love to upgrade for the camera alone. Unfortunately, it will have to wait till the phone dies.

February 03, 2017

I bought an iPhone 6 after my Blackberry broke on me. I figured I take the plunge in being an iPhone user as so many people rave about the products. I really love how big the screen is compared to many other phones out there. I also love that the volume quality on it while listening to music is very good. I can jam too any music while working out and it puts out a lot of sound. The only problem that I have encountered with the iPhone is that the battery life doesn't last too long. I have to charge it a couple times a day which is rather annoying since I'm on it most of the day. When you play games/or search the web it takes a lot out of it so I wish the battery quality was a tad better especially for the price you pay for them. It costed me $600 without a contract. Very expensive so make sure you put a good quality waterproof case on it too prevent water or damage from accidentally dropping it. They also come with cute little ear plugs too plug into your phone so you can listen too music without having anyone listening to it. Works perfectly when your at the gym working out. So all in all I would recommend this phone to anyone.

November 30, 2016

I love iPhones, but I've learned to always just buy the ones ending in S. The first generation of iPhone 6 is alright and fancy but as soon as I started using mine, the battery power is not as good and the camera quality is just okay.

October 04, 2016

Love it! I especially like the bigger screen, especially since upgrading from the iPhone 5. I have been a loyal iPhone fan since I originally purchased the 5. It is worth it to spend the extra money to get the higher storage option, to be able to save more pictures, music etc

September 21, 2016

Yah I gave in and traded up (iphone 5s) for this iphone 6. Had some trouble with battery, but Apple was awesome at customer service and because I bought the extended warranty, they were good at replacing within the year. I like my phone and couldn't imagine a smaller screen, this is just right! Good camera too!