iPhone 6 Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 616 in Electronics

November 30, 2016

I love iPhones, but I've learned to always just buy the ones ending in S. The first generation of iPhone 6 is alright and fancy but as soon as I started using mine, the battery power is not as good and the camera quality is just okay.

October 04, 2016

Love it! I especially like the bigger screen, especially since upgrading from the iPhone 5. I have been a loyal iPhone fan since I originally purchased the 5. It is worth it to spend the extra money to get the higher storage option, to be able to save more pictures, music etc

September 21, 2016

Yah I gave in and traded up (iphone 5s) for this iphone 6. Had some trouble with battery, but Apple was awesome at customer service and because I bought the extended warranty, they were good at replacing within the year. I like my phone and couldn't imagine a smaller screen, this is just right! Good camera too!

September 19, 2016

I just got this phone free through the rogers family share plan, I love it. It is so handy in so many ways. i love the pictures that I take, great quality. I like that it is narrow so fits in a back pocket very easily and I can put all my music on it and get my thang on. while working out. there are also so many cool apps though the apple store and I like that if I ever have problems i bring it to the apple store in Ottawa, so far though no problems. this is my favourite phone thus far.

September 07, 2016

I love my iPhone. I have been having it for a while now. I am happy with the choice I made. I love apple products, I am waiting for the iPhone 7. I love my phone.

August 03, 2016

I love my iPhone 6. I switched from the iPhone 5s and what a difference. I haven't had any problem with this iPhone since I've gotten it. I would recommend this to everyone. I love my phone. It's the perfect size screen and does just about everything I need it to do.

July 21, 2016

Agreed that its not cheap but I love my iPhone. Works well, does what i want (and more), user friendly and Apple customer service is second to none. Wouldn't hesitate to buy this phone again. Photo quality is lovely, speed is good, and the phone is the perfect size for me.

June 12, 2016

i upgraded from the 5S to the 6 a few months ago and I love it ! Yes I do want newest one but !!!!! the 6 is about 1000% better for photos - the difference is the camera is amazing. Really that's the only reason I upgraded and wow from 5S to 6 is GREAT. APPLE forever - I would never use another brand - all my tech is apple and i love it!

May 23, 2016

I upgraded my iPhone about 5 months ago from a iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6, an I am really glad I did.
The bigger screen size is amazing, it is also so much clearer! It makes watching videos or looking a photos so much crisper. Also the speakers are so much louder and clearer. The battery lasts a lot longer, I can now go at least 1.5 days between charges where with the iPhone 5 I was charging everyday to almost twice a day. I also got 64gb of memory and that with the faster system the apps run really well! I would definitely recommend the iPhone 6!!!

May 02, 2016

I've had an iPhone ever since the first one, I think it's a 2.5 so maybe not the very first one. I would always tell myself the next time I renew my plan I'm not going to get an iPhone but because of my laziness of not wanting to transfer all my information to a different phone I always end up with an iPhone. I think the iPhone 6 is great as in it has a bigger screen but nothing else , in my opinion has changed much from previous iPhones. The only thing I don't like is the battery life. I find that my previous iPhone has double the battery life. I bought an external battery along with my just so I can charge once in a while. It is very pricey for a phone. Other than that I love iPhones, they are very user friendly. (my favorite feature)