ipod nano 6th generation

ipod nano 6th generation Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 613 in Electronics

March 09, 2016

I've been a long time user of Apple's ipods and I needed an upgrade after my old one died. I decided to go with the Ipod Nano 6th Generation. I love it. It's a nice size and fits perfectly in my pocket. I recommended this is you want a small music player.

August 15, 2012

I got an Ipod nano 6th generation last week. It's the first Ipod I have ever had, before this I had a MP3 player that lasted me many years. I'm loving my new Ipod for a number of reasons. First I like that it's small & compact. When I'm walking or jogging I don't want something as large as my phone in my pocket. I also like that the Nano has a little clip on the back so I never have to worry about where to put it. Going along with that I like that I can change the direction of the view of the screen. I know some people don't care for the touch screen but I am a huge fan of this. Two of my favorite features on the Nano is the radio, I'm finding a number of MP3's are leaving out the FM radio option, which is really important to me. The other little feature is the "Fitness" feature. If you type in your weight and height it tracks your running and walking distance, goals & calories, along with personal bests. I'm loving my Ipod Nano 6th Generation and You Betcha I'm excited I got it!

March 11, 2012

The ipod nano 6th generation is the perfect companion for your workout. I love the compact size and the touchscreen for ultimate portability and ease of use, but my favorite part is definitely the small clip on the back. With the clip, I am able to attach the ipod to my clothes and not have to worry about it coming off. This feature makes it perfect for any type of workout from weightlifting to bike riding to jogging.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag