• iQ Bathroom Cleaner
  • iQ Bathroom Cleaner

iQ Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

Frightfully good-looking, delightfully scented bathroom cleaner made from plants and other natural sources that are non-toxic yet outperform leading products. If you fancy your toilet smelling like Nectarine Plum, this one's for you! Container is refillable.

July 16, 2015

I had my doubts this would work but it was great. Left a fresh smell in the bathroom and a great price with a refill attached. Would definitely buy again.

September 27, 2013

I have just recently tried the bathroom cleaner and I have to say I love it just as much as the other ones. It is effective and leaves a good smell unlike some other cleaners that feel like they are burning your nose. Love the product line, only wish they would have coupons available for the products as I love to coupon.

September 10, 2010

We got a few bottles of iQ cleaners in the office a couple of weeks ago (courtesy of the brand) and it was the first time I'd heard of it but I loved it right away. The clean, stylish packaging, the bright colours, the lovely scents... but what really hooked me was the refills. For under $2 you get a small vial that you simply pop into the empty container, add water to and voila you have refilled the bottle! It is by far the tidiest refill container I have seen yet for a household cleaner.

The bathroom cleaner is scented Nectarine Plum and it is my favourite of all of the scents. Makes the bathroom smell delicious. A close second is the Papaya Mango floor cleaner. All of these combined make for one amazing smelling clean place!

I will definitely buy this again.

Robynbraye has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Samsung hdtv

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    favorite food

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath