Irish Spring Soap Bar Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 160 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

January 16, 2017

First think I loved about this soap was it's smell. So fresh. It lathers really well and you really get that clean feeling. I will only use this product now.

January 12, 2017

I like the smell of this, its fairly strong through but the reason i won't buy it again is because i find that it really dries my skin. For other soaps i feel like i could get away with not applying lotion after i shower but with this one i can't.

January 12, 2017

I've been using this product for many years, ever since Consumer Reports listed it as one of the top soaps years ago. It's still among the best you can get. It has a very pleasing fresh smell that is not overpowering. It lathers well and lasts a long time. Purchasing 20 full size bars at this low quantity price will hold me for a very long time.

January 07, 2017

At a great price for the amount of bars you get this soap is amazing. I love the smell and it lasts for hours. The original scent is one that stays with you for the entire day.

January 07, 2017

Irish Spring soap has been around for decades. And no wonder! It cleans thoroughly, lathers beautifully and the fresh scent is awesome. This is a soap that I buy regularly.

April 24, 2016

This is Our favorite brand. Smells nice, but not too perfumey. Cleans well. Can be a little drying so I look for the aloe version if possible. It is usually priced well.

February 25, 2016

I find that the Irish Spring Soap Bar have a very strong smell. I also find that it leaves skin feeling dry. I would not recommend this soap for individual who have sensitive skin. It's however fairly price.

February 25, 2016

Worst soap i have EVER used Is Irish Spring. I have never had a soap In my entire life that dries out my skin so much my skin is not even sensitive or dry. This bar sucks what ever moisture you have and robs you. Not mention it leaves a film on the skin.

December 31, 2015

Love the smell of this! It smells up the whole room. You feel so clean and fresh after washing with this!

December 13, 2015

Regardless of the fact that this product isn't marketed towards me, I don't really care. I love the smell of Irish Spring. And no, I don't have daddy issues. For some reason unlike women's body soap, this stuff actually leave you feeling clean. Although now that I think about it, it's probably because it's ripping all the oil out of your skin. As long as you use lotion after who cares to be honest. I smell awesome.