Irish Spring Soap Bar Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

April 24, 2016

This is Our favorite brand. Smells nice, but not too perfumey. Cleans well. Can be a little drying so I look for the aloe version if possible. It is usually priced well.

February 25, 2016

I find that the Irish Spring Soap Bar have a very strong smell. I also find that it leaves skin feeling dry. I would not recommend this soap for individual who have sensitive skin. It's however fairly price.

February 25, 2016

Worst soap i have EVER used Is Irish Spring. I have never had a soap In my entire life that dries out my skin so much my skin is not even sensitive or dry. This bar sucks what ever moisture you have and robs you. Not mention it leaves a film on the skin.

December 31, 2015

Love the smell of this! It smells up the whole room. You feel so clean and fresh after washing with this!

December 13, 2015

Regardless of the fact that this product isn't marketed towards me, I don't really care. I love the smell of Irish Spring. And no, I don't have daddy issues. For some reason unlike women's body soap, this stuff actually leave you feeling clean. Although now that I think about it, it's probably because it's ripping all the oil out of your skin. As long as you use lotion after who cares to be honest. I smell awesome.

December 13, 2015

I like the cool feeling it leaves and you feel clean. I especially like the blue ones with scrub to it.

December 09, 2015

I love the scent of Irish Spring bar soap, its a fresh and long lasting scent. The soap bar itself lasts a long time.

October 12, 2015

This is a staple in our home.. the only soap my husband uses.. smells very refreshing!!

October 12, 2015

great for the men in the house but i dont like the soap film it leaves on my skin... i love the scent though .awaking and refreshing

October 12, 2015

I have tried this every once in awhile to see if perhaps they have changed their formula, but I just don't like the way it makes my skin feel.

I feel all dry and not clean afterwards, there aren't a lot of bubbles (I love bubbles), and I'm not too keen on the smell.