• ISA Profesional 1 Step Victorya Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener

ISA Profesional 1 Step Victorya Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 19, 2016

I used this straightener today for the first time and I found that it was a good straightener and it worked well overall. I think that I've used better hair straighteners but this one was good as well. It heated up quickly and straightened the hair without having to repeatedly go over it with the iron.

February 21, 2016

When it comes to my hair, I only want the best. Coming across a hair straightener I can use and trust has been a battle for the last 10-15 years. I have finally found the perfect straightener! I have super thin but also really dry damaged hair, using this straightener has left my hair feeling silky and smooth as if I had not done any damage to my hair! I couldn't be happier with the swivel cord, it makes doing my hair easily without the risk of twisting and tangling the cord. My most favorite part of this product is that I officially don't have to guess what temperature to put the straightener on, it does it all for you through the smart automatic temperature adjust!
**I received this item for free or at a discounted price in exchange of my review, all are opinions of my own and based on my own experiences.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!