• Isa professional digital straightener
  • Isa professional digital straightener

Isa professional digital straightener Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 69 in Flat Iron

October 02, 2015

KEY FEATURES: Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Plates, LED display, Temperature Control 175 to 450 Fahrenheit, Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves, 1 Hour Auto shut off Safety Feature , 360 degree full swivel no tangle cord
I personally like that this straightener takes only 30 seconds to heat up. It doesn't pull on my hair and it makes my hair really shiny, soft and adds volume. Not only could I straighten my hair, but I could also make loose curls fast and easily. Another feature of this product that I found helpful was that it has a swivel,no tangling cord which most products don't have.

September 16, 2015

Wow this straightener really is great. It’s super sleek looking and has digital display. It heats up really fast and you can adjust the temperature to your liking. It straightens hair like a charm! I absolutely love this product.

Product Description

Digital Hair Straightener 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic 175 – 450 Fahrenheit 2 Year Warranty

Solid Tourmaline Ceramic plates protect your hair and leave it silky smooth, You won’t believe how silky smooth your hair will be, no more pinched hair from low quality metal plates. Tourmaline ceramic is the way to go! Digital temperature control makes sure the temperature is set precisely for YOUR hair. No more 1 to 10 temperature adjuster, too cold one moment, too hot the next. Temperature will be displayed precisely for maximum results! Give your hair the quality it deserves with ISA Professional Tourmaline Ceramic hair products. Your loved ones will certainly notice!

* 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates
* Neon background LCD display
* Digital Temperature control 175 – 450 Fahrenheit
* 45 Minute Auto shut off safety feature
* Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves
* 360 degree no tangle cord
* Full 2 year warranty

I got this product in exchange for my honest review