Island Way Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 414 in Ice Cream

From the Indian Ocean's exotic, palm covered islands, Island Way Fruits begin their amazing journey. Over the warm Mozambique currents to the Wild Coast of South Africa, our succulent fruits are transformed. As you savor these hand made delicacies, let your mind wander to a place so relaxed, it can only be the Island Way.

*Product description via islandwayproducts.com

August 18, 2015

Saw these yesterday in Costco by accident. Took them home to try. OMG, they are fabulous. One is enough, you feel cool and refreshed after one and filling, believe it or not. The flavour of these are to die for. Don't bitch about the price, you get what you pay for an these are outstanding. I am going to get about 4 more boxes to tie me over for the next few months. And....my husband, Mr. Eat Greasy Crap Food.....loved them. Well that surprised me. Whoever came up with these....brilliant.

August 06, 2015

I've purchased this from Costco a couple of times for family gatherings. They are good, I would rather have a pie or something, but the kids love these.

July 04, 2015

I too buy these at Costco. They're delicious and satisfying!

July 04, 2015

Omg these are delicious, love the coconut & pineapple. I purchased a box @ Costcos and they didn't last long in my freezer..lol. Makes a nice light snack.

September 30, 2014

I buy these from Costco as well. They are delicious and refreshing. Love love love the pina coloda ones. I do find though that the price is high.

September 30, 2014

I purchase these from Costco and I would choose them over ice cream any day! I love the flavours, especially the Pina Colada! Very refreshing and fresh tasting.

September 08, 2014

It's WAY delicious and the sorbet comes in the skin of the fruit you are eating. I usually buy it at Costco and it's supposed to be like my healthy splurge but I always end up eating 3 of them. I can't stop!

September 08, 2014

These are a very clever idea and taste really good. I think, however, that they are a little pricey for what they are.

June 12, 2014

This is my second time getting a party pack and I was disappointed with the line up. Last time it included 2 pina coladas, 2 pineapples, 3 lemon and 3 mango orange, all of which tasted amazing. This time the only thing that is the same is the pineapple. The rest is 3 coconut, 3 pom mango, 3 orange mandarin. The coconut tastes pretty good, basically tastes like an ice cream made with coconut milk, but nothing too special. I did mix the coconut and pineapple up which tastes very similar to the previous pina colada.

Now the pom mango and orange mandarin were flunks. Pom mango didn't taste like mango, I thought it was the orange mandarin when I first had it because it tasted a lot like vit C chews. Tastes artificial. Orange mandarin tasted similar but not as strong.

For that reason, I'm not sure if I would get it again as the price isn't cheap (about 16$ at Costco, 24$ elsewhere) and I don't love half of the products offered.

May 09, 2014

My friend served me one of these for dessert once and I have been back a few times to Costco since. Nice individual servings so if you need to keep watch your portions these are a great idea.