• ISO Bouncy Creme Curl Texturizer
  • ISO Bouncy Creme Curl Texturizer

ISO Bouncy Creme Curl Texturizer Reviews

Ranked #1546 out of 2161 in Hair Care

This light créme texture energizer instantly rejuvenates curly, wavy or textured hair by separating and defining curl. Separates and defines curls, eliminates frizz and maintains optimum moisture. More information at isohair.com

April 08, 2013

Great curl enhancing spray to use when you want beachy waves or to just spruce up a tight natural curl going on. I love to spray it all through out my long hair after a shower and either let it get a loose wave or put it in a braid to sleep with. Either way I get a nice effect of waves without a high perfume scent or product weighing it down to look chunky, dirty.

July 07, 2012

I have had permed hair for years and have tried many different products to maintain and define the curl in my hair. So many leave your hair greasy, clumpy or hard, Bouncy creme works wonders! it is not heavy in your hair and you get beautiful, soft and defined curls all in one bottle. Will never use another product on my curls again....ever!!!!!