Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Eau de Toilette

Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #724 out of 1216 in Perfume

November 27, 2016

After asking more than one person what they were wearing and finding out it was Issey Miyake, I finally had to buy it at Winners. It smell different that almost any other scent I've tried. It's fresh, clean and not too floral. The price is outrageous so I waited to buy when I can get a bargain (last year on the Shopping Channel and this year at Winners).

January 07, 2015

This perfume was a gift from my husband. At first my reaction to the fragrance was neutral. I didnt love it nor disliked it but this fragrance has grown up to me since few years now. Its very classy and unique, I have gotten many conpliments while wearing it. Its very fresh and lasts for quite long. Its pricey but worth the money. Will definitely repurchase! One of my favs:)

October 11, 2014

A-MA-ZING! This perfume never fails me! I love it and if you're looking for something that's not too floral, this is the one for you. It gives me the impression of clean, citrus-y scent that will last all day long!

October 09, 2013

Issey Miyake is on my top list! If you are looking for fresh and light scent that will stay for long, you have to try this! 100 ml ranges from $97- $110 CAN,

August 14, 2012

When searching for this perfume to review, I was shocked to see it was not on the list! That being said, this perfume is absoluetly amazing. For those who do not like strong deep perfumes, this is right for you. Very light, mild, and pleasing.

I love how the smell is just so clean, refreshing and very natural and not "perfumey" if that makes sense. I often get asked what perfume I'm wearing. Very feminine and flowery.

I go through this at least once a year. I urge you to try it out :D

This review is for the: Eau de Toilette Spray