IT Cosmetic CC+ Radiance Palette

IT Cosmetic CC+ Radiance Palette Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 417 in Makeup

February 06, 2017

This is a great way to wear my makeup. a pallete has so many colors to choose from to wear. The palette is beautiful al together. I enjoy using the wonderful colors to bring out my eye color.

June 30, 2016

I know all the you tube gurus rave about this, but I just didn't find it to be anything special, the than the sunscreen in it. I found it to be o greasy on my face.

June 18, 2016

I love this trio compact. It comes in a nice pink case with a built in mirror. This palette contains color correction CC+ brightening powder, CC+ matte blush and CC+ matte bronzer. I start off with the bronzer on my forehead, nose and chin for a sunkissed look. I also use it to contour my cheeks, jawline and under chin. I then use very little of the pretty blush color on my cheeks and lastly I finish off my look with the bightening powder that leaves my skin looking gorgeous and even-toned. This product stays on all day and doesn't irritate my skin as it is talc free and has anti-aging ingredients, which makes me feel good about wearing the IT comestic products. I get so many compliments on how my skin looks flawless.