IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Micro Powder Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 358 in Powder

January 11, 2017

This powder is the best I have used and I have tried many!! I use it as a finishing last step. It blurs and imperfections and make my face appear a lot more flawless then it was without it. It also appears to be expensive but it lasts forever so it is truly a good value!

January 06, 2017

I love LOVE this powder. It goes on so silky. I can wear with it without foundation depending on what coverage I'm going for. I tried medium but ended up having to use light, but the company graciously sent me the correct powder free. Great customer service and product.

May 01, 2015

I love this powder. It is super fine, doesn't look chalky and sets my makeup so it doesn't budge even on hot, humid days.
    I have very sensitive skin and often react to the fillers in powders but this one does not irritate my skin at all.
    It is colourless so there is no worry about it alter the colour of your foundation or matching your skin tone. I highly recommend it!

April 15, 2015

Pricy, but the best setting powder I've used.

November 25, 2014

Lasts all day!!! Love this product.. really makes my make up and gives me a flawless complexion.

August 18, 2014

Love this bronzer - it is a must have in your makeup bag

June 23, 2013

This finishing powder is worth its weight in gold. It blurs pores, fine lines and wrinkles so you're left with an airbrushed look. You can wear it over makeup or on bare skin to give a smooth look. A little goes a long way and it lasts for months. I'll never be without my Bye Bye Pores.