IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 389 in Concealer

October 18, 2016

I love my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye! It's a full coverage concealer. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube preventing contamination. It's pretty thick but when you warm it up with your fingers it completely melts into the skin covering undereye discoloration and blemishes. I set it with a setting powder and it lasts all day. It's a little pricey but so worth it! I will repurchase.

October 05, 2016

This is a wonderful full coverage concealer! It kind of thick so it's best to put a pea sized amount on the back of your hand and blend with your finger so your body heat melts it a bit, then apply with a beauty blender or brush. I have it in the shade light and it's perfect!

September 09, 2016

At some point in life we all experience dark circles under our eyes. We try so many different products and color correctors to help diminish the dark areas. Well It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye seriously has to be like the best product for it! The consistency is a little thick but it spreads out very well, so use it sparingly! It provides such great coverage and its waterproof! It actually is a little difficult at times to get off which isn't such a bad thing considering you know it'll last throughout your day. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

June 04, 2016

I received this under eye anti aging concealer with a few other IT products as part of a show stopper from the shopping channel. I absolutely love this cream, it covers up dark circles and any redness that I have on my face. I dont need to apply alot of this cream to get the coverage I want. I just apply with a brush and blend lightly, no harsh blending and tugging is needed. Another added bonus is that this cream is actually doing good to my skin. A fantastic product.

April 23, 2016

Another! Got to have product! This is easily applied to skin with your finger which actually warms up the product. I have sun damage and this is the only product that covers it. I am medium skin tone, and purchase the medium, perfect match! It's pricey but it lasts a long time.

March 17, 2016

My mom received this sample in her ipsy bag and I tried it, I have to say I have amazing dark circles, and Ive spent a lot of money on trying to conceal them, And not a lot of products do, but this is amazing, I usually use the bobbi brown corrector, with the nars concealer with the Laura mercier Brightning powder, and with this concealer it does exactly what all 3 products do! Love love love love this product!

March 09, 2016

Works like a charm. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this product effectively minimizes them. I look refreshed and bright eyed. Definitely worth trying for those ladies who struggle with circles and puffiness!

March 03, 2016

I received a sample of this and I am loving it! The coverage is awesome and so is the staying power. It is a thick concealer and a little goes a long way! Blends out really well

February 23, 2016

Just got this as a sample and I'm in love!!! The coverage is amazing, no more dark circles and the wrinkles vanish on the spot! A little goes a long way so definitely worth the price!

February 22, 2016

One of my favorite concealers. Does the job when you need to cover up those dark spots or blemishes. The tube will last forever as you only need a small amount of it.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted