IT Cosmetics CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 63 in CC Creams

February 11, 2017

Omg I love this! It's pretty full coverage for a cc cream it is a great everyday base. It's really good at color correcting it's not going to get rid of under eye dark circles but redness and spots on the face are far less noticeable

September 28, 2016

I received my IT Cosmetics CC Cream from The Shopping Channel. I used it for a trip where packing was minimal, so this CC cream helped eliminate a few other cosmetics and made my daily routine easier. Smooth application, not greasy, no acne or skin allergies to it, mild fragrance, very pleasant. Helped even out skin damage, scars and overall gave a nice soft appearance to my skin without feeling or looking heavily made up.

September 28, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this and never leave home with out it! It covers up my dark circles really well and makes my skin look amazing! It also lasts for a long time as you dont need much!

September 26, 2016

I ordered my IT Cosmetics CC Cream from The Shopping Channel and I'm so glad I did. It has sheer/medium but buildable coverage. It covers my acne and redness like no other CC creams I've tried. I apply it with a Beauty Blender and it feels weightless on my skin. It lasts all day! It's one of my go-tos for everyday makeup. I love that it has SPF. It's a little on the pricey side but worth it in my opinion. I will repurchase. I recommend.

September 26, 2016

My go to . Will not settle in my wrinkles will not dry my skin I will not make me feel cakey. I feel like I have nothing on when I wear it. And that is how I like to wear makeup feels like you have nothing on.

September 07, 2016

This is truly the very best CC+ Cream I've ever used! And trust me, if its made! I've probably tried it!

This DOES NOT give you that bad/nasty 'caked' on feel that a lot of makeup leaves you with. This is so light weight and feels like your absolutely wearing nothing! Don't let that fool ya! The coverage is AMAZzzziIng!!!!!!

Jamie Kern (the founder/owner) of it Cosmetics really out did herself w/ this product!

It is a little on the pricy side, however 1. You get what you pay for! And 2. A little goes along way! So it does tend to last along time (for me anyway)

Guys! I swear by this! I'm not one to even wear makeup all the time, buttttt when I do, this is MY pick!

I would recommend this to anyone with great confidence!

August 13, 2016

I saw this CC cream on the Shopping Channel and was super intrigued so I placed an order.
    I think the CC cream has faint but pleasant smell and feels amazing on my hands. With my ordered I got the makeup brush it cosmetics recommends using with the CC which I could take it or leave.
    As I applied the CC cream it gave a nice sheer coverage. I received a few complements on my makeup. My only complaint was that I felt it looked great when u put it on but by the afternoon it looked as though i had nothing on. So I just touched it up with some powder. I would recommend this makeup for anyone who wants coverage but not a full. Face foundation. I have Lupus and end up with red cheeks that are very hard to cover with makeup and the cc cream does cover it. So woot for that.

July 12, 2016

I just love it cosmetics cc cream covers all my inperfections i have a few age spots and with the foundation their gone its a full coverage a little goes a long way i mix medium with tan for my perfect summer tans just love it

July 01, 2016

I have dry/red skin in certain areas of face. The cream covers redness cakes a little around the dry patches (making the cream good for dry skin as i find it absorbs into skin as an added moisturizer in those areas) however i find this CC cream to be a bit too dewy finish. I must add a little bit of a light powder on none dry areas of face in order to tone down the dewiness the cc cream provides.

June 27, 2016

The regular formula is okay. It is more like a foundation than a CC cream and it can be a little bit drying. The illumination formula is terrible. It includes chunky glitter. Also really hard to get in Canada.