IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 501 in Blush

September 26, 2016

Last all day and not just a blush it's a highlighter as well . Gives a nice shimmer to the cheek that I have fallen in love with. The only thing I could find wrong is the price. It is expensive and you can only purchase it in Canada on the home shopping chanel.

September 08, 2016

I love my IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance blush in Sugar Plum. It has a lot of shimmer which I thought I may not like but I just love it. I can skip the highlighter (or not). I have porcelain skin but I have always had a hard time getting blush to show up and stay on my cheeks. This blush is so pigmented and it lasts all day. The ombré effect has almost all disappeared with use. the darker colour now makes up 80% of my compact. I recommend this product.

August 23, 2016

LOVE this blush.. only stuff I use! Alittle goes a long way.. for this product it couldn't be more true! But it matches your skin tones and it's just amazing. I love this stuff.. Never have to worry about the wrong shade :O)

February 15, 2016

I have the shade Coral Flush & I absolutely love this shade. It looks a lot brighter in the compact than it will on your cheeks. Since it's an ombré blush, it starts off with a darker shade of the blush on the bottom & then fades to a lighter shade up top. I like to mix all the colors together. The blush is very pigmented so, a little will go a long way. It's a very long lasting blush. I have very long days as a make-up artist & the blush is still on by the end day.

August 05, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. This blush comes in three shades (I have Sugarplum) and claims to be a "color correcting + anti-aging blushing veil." I have a hard time understanding how a blush can be color correcting. I can't say I agree with that claim and I have no idea whether or not it's anti-aging. The packaging is beautiful - it's sleek and elegant looking. The product inside is absolutely gorgeous as well. The blush starts as a very dark color and gently fades downward into a lighter color. I swirl my brush around and the result is an even, plummy purple color, as the name (Sugarplum) would imply. The color is gorgeous although it is extremely shimmery. If you're not into sparkles, this isn't for you. The texture is super smooth and buttery. My only issue with this blush is this price. It's up there in cost and I feel as though the product is a liiittle gimmicky. I have to admit that I really like it, but I don't think it's worth the splurge for everyone.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS