it Cosmetics Hello Lashes Reviews

Ranked #458 out of 773 in Mascara

January 19, 2016

I love this mascara. I find this mascara makes my eyelashes look huge, they have a lot of volume and length. I would recommend this to people who are looking to make their eyes pop. I can wear nothing on my face except for this mascara and it alone makes me feel pretty!

January 15, 2016

Very expensive when I would say you could get same look from other products. I like the look ... it gives you full and long lashes but inevitably moves and ends up on my lower eyelid.

December 17, 2015

Recived this product in my ipsy bag and was not impressed. It worked just as well as my other mascaras. Looked fuller and longer but it would smear ridiculously on me. Was not satisfied at all.

December 16, 2015

The it cosmetics hello lashes came in my December ipsy bag. It is in a cute little container with a sponge grip on the bottle. The brush is pretty funky. It had combs on the wand like most mascaras but on the end it has ball shaped bristles. The end is perfect for getting mascara onto in lashes on the inner corner of the eyes.

This mascara gave my lashes awesome length and volume. The only thing more I would ask for is more thickening. I will defiantly use this tube up in no time but I will likely put another mascara on top.

I looked up this product online to see what a tube of this mascara was worth. It was listed at $24, which is pretty average for a high end mascara.

October 13, 2015

Just got this product today in my Ipsy Bag and I already like it ! It's a great secondary mascara for me when I don't wanna go out and purchase my Armani Eyes To Kill. The brush has a great end tip which I personally like as I use it to separate and get into the inner and outer corners. The formula is a little liquid but dries fast!
I definitely would recommend, it is a pretty good mascara so far.

June 12, 2015

I love this mascara! It was given to me as a gift, and it's safe to say that when I run out, I'll be running to get a new tube. It's a wet formula on a spikey plastic brush that separates your lashes without making them look like spider legs. The spike tip at the end of the brush gets into those hard to reach spots, which I really appreciate as I have blonde eyelashes. The sponge-like, grippy handle makes it easy to use, and I love the high-endness of the tube in general. Would recommend!

May 19, 2014

I have tried many mascaras and this one I can't live without! It does everything it promises and more!

July 10, 2013

This mascara allows you to put multiple coats on without it clumping. The other thing I love about it is it washes off easily in the shower.