IT cosmetics naturally pretty matte luxe trio
Good

IT cosmetics naturally pretty matte luxe trio Reviews

Ranked #959 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

February 20, 2016

so I was searching you tube for some quality foundation products, and was thrown into the It cosmetics line....looking through their products I fell in love with this matte luxe trio the colors were soft yet bold, they complimented each other, and to me they looked classy. When i used them I knew I was in love they were soft and the coverage was amazing.They lasted all day and didn't flake onto my face .I have fallen in love with this brand

February 27, 2011

I have to admit, I was not looking to buy any cosmetics-I am still seething over the fact that I am on 3 separate waiting lists for a 'highly coveted' Urban Decay Naked Palette (very frustrating).

I came across this on a random google search.
    Glad I did.

This is an unknown company to me. It is sold on the Shopping Channel, which always worries me a bit in terms of availability and stability.

This is a neutral trio-I didn't know anything about it but read some reviews and thought it wasn't crazy expensive so why not give it a try. I decided to take it with me on a recent business trip to a very warm climate- a real test (standing up to heat and humidity).

It passed the test-with flying colors! This shadow is velvety soft and has a matte finish. It applies well and has great staying power! According to the website, this makeup "...infuses cutting edge medical grade anti-aging technology into truly innovative highly pigmented color cosmetics." Since I didn't order any colors that were incredibly pigmented I can't say that is true, but I do plan on ordering more products. The prices are decent for the quality and shipping is super fast!

For now, this trio is in my everyday rotation-it's a great look for work and if I want to glam it up I can just add a little more of the darker color!

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal