IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 28, 2016

This is my favorite eyeliner and use it almost every day! It glides on so easily and stays put all day, never have to worry about it rubbing off. Great

September 07, 2016

This eyeliner takes a bit of work to apply. I feel like it does tug, unlike the name. It doesn't glide along the eye lid as smoothly as other brands I have tried. However, it does last all day.

May 31, 2016

I received a sample size of this product in my Ipsy bag and I was very impressed with the quality! When they say waterproof they men it! It stays in place all day with no smudges and really glides on your eyes smoothly!

January 16, 2015

Maybe it's just me but my eyeliner is gone before I even get to work in the mornings.
The problem is, I put the liner on the lid of my eyes and because my eyelids touch the top of my eyes it gone from the liner has a chance to dry. So now I have a very faint line behind my lashes but I also have a line on my eyelid too. I've tried setting it with the illuminating powder and that helps briefly but now my eyes cost over a $100 and still on resolve.

November 25, 2014

I love all iT products, but this one disappointed. It didnt make it thru a work day without smudging..

November 21, 2014

I never had any luck with Waterproof eyeliners, the previous ones I tried never seem to last very long before it would start smudging after 3 hours. After seeing the IT No-Tug Waterproof Gel eyeliner on the Shopping channel, I decided to take the risk on trying another Waterproof Eyeliner product.

After the first application (which has to be put on gently) it glided smoothly. I wore this eyeliner all day (day and night) it never smudged or leaked. It is absolutely amazing. This is the quality I was looking for for the longest time.

I was hesitant before purchasing but I now believe that IT Cosmetics really stand behind their Brand and mean what they say that this product really is Waterproof and anti smudge. I'm sold for life - I don't mind spending a few more dollars for this kind of quality and never having to check my eyes throughout the day to make sure I don't look like a clown. Great eyeliner.