IT Cosmetics O2 Ultra-Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 595 in Foundation

June 04, 2016

I used this foundation and i must say it covers all your imperfections. It is so light ......you feel like you are not wearing anything. Very good coverage but a bit pricey.

February 20, 2016

love it !! goes on smoothly and coverage is great, although it is a lighter coverage, but I like that about it, I do not like to look like I am wearing a layer of makeup.So the coverage is right for me, brightens my complexion and i don't feel like I have a mask on =)

January 13, 2015

I like that this foundations is good for your skin. It is not a heavy foundation and allows your own skin to shine through for a natural look. When I use this I don't need to moisturize my combination skin. I have very pale, sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin. This is a great summer foundation although I don't think it contains a sunscreen which I wish it did.

June 23, 2013

This liquid foundation is chock full of quality ingredients and is very hydrating and good for your skin. However, it covers more like a tinted moisturizer then a foundation. It goes on very sheer and does not cover redness, freckles or any other flaws.
Although I believe It Cosmetics is a very high quality brand, this foundation is not for me and I will not buy it again.