Good

It Cosmetics Powder Blush Stain Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 503 in Blush

April 11, 2015

Great blush, with incredible staying power..!! I bought it on the home shopping channel for $ 24.00..The blush is 3.87 grams..But you only need a little bit to get full impact!! Lots of pigmentation..I purchased " Pretty in peony "and its a beautiful peachy rose colour..Wish it was a little more affordable , but because its so pigmented , it will last me forever..!!

August 05, 2014

I am so glad I discovered It Cosmetics! They have some amazing products that actually do what they promise.

I am a blush fiend. Nothing brightens up the face than blush, and I wear it every day. I had previously been a Nars blush devotee but not anymore. What I love about the It Cosmetics blush is it lasts ALL day. It is very pigmented and you only need a tiny bit. It took me a while to get used to it because I tend to be a bit heavy-handed with blush. Once you put it on it is very hard to take off, so keep that in mind.

Unfortunately, IT Cosmetics is only available at The Shopping Channel so you can only guess at which color will suit you. I have the Radiant in Rose and it is very pretty on my medium tan skin.