Good

IT Cosmetics Waterproof Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer, Brightening blush Tint & radiance Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 339 in Powder

April 21, 2016

What a great product. I have the Vitality Disk. I think they now make the same product in rectangular packaging which would be better as it would be less bulky.

You get a ton of product in this palette. The bronzer is matte and blends beautifully. It's pigmented but not too pigmented. The blush is a gorgeous (nars orgasmish) pinky peach with a glow that would suit most skin tones. The highlight is nice too. It's subtle and doesn't have any chunky glitter!

I love the convenience of having the 3 products in one compact.

The only reason I wouldn't purchase again (at the moment) is because I have so many other products waiting for me once I finish this.

November 21, 2014

I recently purchased the "Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc" Waterproof Anti-again Matte Bronzer, Brightening Blush Tint and Radiance Illuminator.

I have found all I needed in one simple package which includes a Bronzer, Brightening Blush Tint and Radiance Illuminator in this product. I don't need to purchase all these items separately. The finish is smooth, one can't tell you have any makeup on so much it looks natural. I simply never had a product which gives me such natural results before and I'm in my 50s. I wish I could have found this when I was younger.

If you just want a quick glow, just use the Bronzer all over, it does not "cake" on your skin or gets flakky (and I have usually very dry skin). The lovely pink tint can also be used if you just want a little color on your cheeks.

Sincerely, this "face compact disk" has it all" you don't need anything else after getting this product.

I never thought I would be excited about a beauty product, let alone write about it, but if it can help someone else find that special product, this is the one.

I usually always reacted with skin allergies, etc, with other products. With this IT cosmetic, I have no itch, no flare-up, no dry skin. This product gives me a glow and most importantly that natural look I was always searching with face makeup. Hope it works for you - it does wonders for me.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO