Good

IT Cosmetics Waterproof Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer, Brightening blush Tint & radiance Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 333 in Powder

April 21, 2016

What a great product. I have the Vitality Disk. I think they now make the same product in rectangular packaging which would be better as it would be less bulky.

You get a ton of product in this palette. The bronzer is matte and blends beautifully. It's pigmented but not too pigmented. The blush is a gorgeous (nars orgasmish) pinky peach with a glow that would suit most skin tones. The highlight is nice too. It's subtle and doesn't have any chunky glitter!

I love the convenience of having the 3 products in one compact.

The only reason I wouldn't purchase again (at the moment) is because I have so many other products waiting for me once I finish this.

November 21, 2014

I recently purchased the "Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc" Waterproof Anti-again Matte Bronzer, Brightening Blush Tint and Radiance Illuminator.

I have found all I needed in one simple package which includes a Bronzer, Brightening Blush Tint and Radiance Illuminator in this product. I don't need to purchase all these items separately. The finish is smooth, one can't tell you have any makeup on so much it looks natural. I simply never had a product which gives me such natural results before and I'm in my 50s. I wish I could have found this when I was younger.

If you just want a quick glow, just use the Bronzer all over, it does not "cake" on your skin or gets flakky (and I have usually very dry skin). The lovely pink tint can also be used if you just want a little color on your cheeks.

Sincerely, this "face compact disk" has it all" you don't need anything else after getting this product.

I never thought I would be excited about a beauty product, let alone write about it, but if it can help someone else find that special product, this is the one.

I usually always reacted with skin allergies, etc, with other products. With this IT cosmetic, I have no itch, no flare-up, no dry skin. This product gives me a glow and most importantly that natural look I was always searching with face makeup. Hope it works for you - it does wonders for me.