Good

It haircare 12-in-one leave in treatment Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 603 in Conditioner

March 02, 2017

It Hair Care 12-in-One Leave In Treatment is awesome! It literally does 12 things! I apply about a dime sized amount to my thick, shoulder length hair while it's still damp. I work it all over my hair with my fingers first and then I gently comb thru my hair with a wide toothed comb to make sure it's all evenly distributed. Once my hair is dry, it is soft, smooth, shiny and has no frizz or fly aways! And it also smells great! I would totally recommend this product!

August 17, 2016

I have been using this for a while now and I think it's great. It leaves no residue in my hair (yet), my hair is soft and bouncy. I love that it says it will protect my hair from heat up to 450 degrees, which is great. It smells very nice and light of something I can't put my finger on. Floral maybe? I will be buying this again, I haven't found a thing to complain about yet.

1.5/5

October 27, 2015

So far after two uses I haven't really noticed any difference in my hair with this product, even with using shampoo, conditioner and this product as directed. I was a bit disappointed that the product didn't say how saturated hair should be with the spray, as having short hair I was worried I might have oversprayed it.