It Works Ultimate Applicator Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 163 in Weight Management

Are you ready to love your body? Get fast, lasting results with the Ultimate Body Applicator! This contouring, cream-infused cloth wrap helps to improve the tone and texture of your skin while reducing the look of cellulite.

• Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Powered by a botanically based formula
  • Mess-free and simple to use
  • Experience fast, lasting results

Êtes-vous prêt à aimer votre corps? Résultats rapides et durables avec l’Ultimate Body Applicator ! Ce wrap de contour, tissu infusé de crème, aide à améliorer le tonus et la texture de votre peau, tout en réduisant l’apparence de la cellulite.

• Améliore la texture de la peau et son étanchéité
  • Minimise l’apparence de la cellulite
  • Fortifiée par une formule à base de produit botanique
  • Simple à utiliser et sans gâchis
  • Faîtes l’expérience de résultats rapides et durable
One (1) Box of four (4) Ultimate Body Applicator wrap. They can be applied to the area of your choice, such as the abdomen, back, legs, or arms. Wraps are easy to apply and come ready to use. Amazing results in 45-minutes! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver you maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin. It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening.

November 28, 2016

Unbelievable. I've lost countless inches and so much loose skin! I've wrapped my chin, belly, thighs and upper arms. You can wrap any where from the neck down and wow! Amazing!

August 01, 2016

I find these wraps quite pricey although I have tried them on two separate occasions and both timesi did loose inches and I felt like my abdomen looked better. The results didn't stay though but I'd definitely be interested in trying again and trying with more applications

January 25, 2016

The wraps work wonders, I usually wear mine overnight so it's less of a hassle.( being Wrapped) and I notice results right away. Less bloating, having more bowel movement
S.

January 04, 2016

It works body application wraps are fantastic. They help tighten and tone your body, abdomen back arms legs. Se results in as little as 45m and can be left on for up to 8 hours.

October 14, 2015

This wrap is amazing! Takes off inches in 45 minutes! You don't even know you are wearing the wrap and can wear it anywhere anytime. You can even wear it to bed and lose inches while you sleep! Be sure to drink water

1.5/5

July 30, 2015

Bought this product hoping it worked to help tone the extra flab. Maybe it's just that I've had that baby flab for too many years . Used all four 72 hrs apart did absolutely tighten nothing but my wallet

June 15, 2015

I've recently started using this product and Omg! The results are bold and almost right away. I am currently on my 6th wrap and have lost not only weight but inches around my tummy area. This is a great product for those trying to tighten up lose skin, after having a baby or just wanting to firm up a little. The product ingredients are targeted to fade away scars and unwanted blemishes. If anyone wants more info or even before and after pictures, pls just ask me. I am not a distributor so i am only a faithful customer, with happy and successful results!

June 10, 2015

This is a great way to tone, tighten and firm the skin. It helps with cellulite and inch loss and I saw results after just one wrap!

January 27, 2015

Only used the wrap twice so far but it seems great. My skin felt better and tighter after. Waiting to see how it works after another application

August 12, 2014

I have used 2 wraps at this time and can see the difference in my 'kanga pouch'. I have dead muscle and skin in the area from surgeries and this product has been doing what it is supposed to.