It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask

It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #1780 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 31, 2016

This is my go to hair mask for when my hair is dry and needs some TLC. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily. It's the best mask for the price.

August 19, 2015

I workout and wash my hair DAILY (including blow drying) so when I realized it was starting to damage my medium length hair I went looking for a product to 'renew and protect' and this product did JUST that. A head above any and all other hair masks that I have tried. It completely restored the moisture content. As frugal as I am I only applied to the ends of my hair to drag out the life of the product and even using just that much my hair was restored and the product lasts a long time and does not make my hair feel heavy. Cannot say enough good things!

April 09, 2010

So I bought this product because I recently bleached my hair and it was fried!
My hair was straw like, brittle and breaking off from being over processed.
I thought it was the end of my hair and that I would have to cut it all off.
I bought this It's a 10 miracle hair mask and tried it right away.
It made my hair feel healthy again! It was so soft and shiny , almost as if i hadn't even bleached my hair! I love this product and would recommend it to anyone to bring their hair back to life. It is a little pricey but what can you do at least it really does work!