It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 2236 in Hair Care

February 15, 2017

I am a serial hair color-er, so I need a really good conditioner to fight the damage... and this (it says it in the title) is a freaking miracle worker. My hair feels and looks amazing after I use It's a 10. Like I just got a treatment in the salon type feel, it's that good. The best part is that you don't need to use a ton of product. I have thick hair, so I go through copious amounts of shampoo and conditioner. With this, a few spritzes go a long way!

January 23, 2017

This stuff is a miracle for sure with my over processed dyed hair. I spray it in my hair after a shower and it helps me to combine through my hair much easier than trying to rip through it with a brush. I definitely plan on getting a hold of more of this product. Highly recommended.

December 15, 2016

This is one of my favorite leave-in products. I use it everyday in my bleached hair, it makes my hair look healthy. Don't miss out go get you some. Unfortunately, I can only purchase it online but I always order 3-4 at once. I don't want to run out :)

October 03, 2016

a friend suggested I try this, and I am glad I did. it does everything . detangles and also keeps my hair super healthy. I will for sure keep purchasing this. i do alternate with this and moroccan oil

September 12, 2016

I love this product. I have bleached blonde hair and it's usually so dry on the ends and hard to brush when wet. A couple of sprays of this product on the ends and my hair becomes easily manageable. Also if I straighten my hair it has a heat protectant in there so that it doesn't burn the ends. This product really is a miracle. I love it!

September 09, 2016

This stuff is amazing! It was an absolute life-saver when my hair was waist-length, but I continue to use it now that I have a soccer mom bob. It smells great, It makes your hair silky-smooth without making it greasy, and it only takes a tiny bit to do the job! It is definitely on the pricey side, but if you've got thick and ratty hair like me, it's totally worth it. 10/10 will buy again!

September 08, 2016

I have more of the frizzy wavy type hair. There is a ton of products out there that help with frizz but I find they almost get greasy. This is my go to daily. It detangles so easily, helps with frizz and protects against heat. I can go without shampooing for days. It's so light !

August 24, 2016

This product is highly recommended for people that have tangly hair. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, it is still tangly and a challenge to comb through. My hair is fine and long, so that adds to the problem. I started using this product over three years ago and use it several times a week to manage the stresses of my difficult tresses. It tends to weigh down my hair and make it a little greasy, but I do have naturally oily hair also. For me personally, I have to spray the product on at the roots and comb in through, but for others with more manageable hair, I say spray it midway down the hair shaft and comb through. For me, this product is certainly a miracle.

July 17, 2015

I will not brush my hair after getting out of the shower without this product. Your hair can be full of knots and it will still comb through. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

May 04, 2015

This leave-in treatment is pricey but it does a great job of providing moisture and shine to my hair ! I love the results but wish it would last longer than two months for $23 plus tax ... Makes it expensive

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein