It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 03, 2016

a friend suggested I try this, and I am glad I did. it does everything . detangles and also keeps my hair super healthy. I will for sure keep purchasing this. i do alternate with this and moroccan oil

September 12, 2016

I love this product. I have bleached blonde hair and it's usually so dry on the ends and hard to brush when wet. A couple of sprays of this product on the ends and my hair becomes easily manageable. Also if I straighten my hair it has a heat protectant in there so that it doesn't burn the ends. This product really is a miracle. I love it!

September 09, 2016

This stuff is amazing! It was an absolute life-saver when my hair was waist-length, but I continue to use it now that I have a soccer mom bob. It smells great, It makes your hair silky-smooth without making it greasy, and it only takes a tiny bit to do the job! It is definitely on the pricey side, but if you've got thick and ratty hair like me, it's totally worth it. 10/10 will buy again!

September 08, 2016

I have more of the frizzy wavy type hair. There is a ton of products out there that help with frizz but I find they almost get greasy. This is my go to daily. It detangles so easily, helps with frizz and protects against heat. I can go without shampooing for days. It's so light !

August 24, 2016

This product is highly recommended for people that have tangly hair. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, it is still tangly and a challenge to comb through. My hair is fine and long, so that adds to the problem. I started using this product over three years ago and use it several times a week to manage the stresses of my difficult tresses. It tends to weigh down my hair and make it a little greasy, but I do have naturally oily hair also. For me personally, I have to spray the product on at the roots and comb in through, but for others with more manageable hair, I say spray it midway down the hair shaft and comb through. For me, this product is certainly a miracle.

July 17, 2015

I will not brush my hair after getting out of the shower without this product. Your hair can be full of knots and it will still comb through. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

May 04, 2015

This leave-in treatment is pricey but it does a great job of providing moisture and shine to my hair ! I love the results but wish it would last longer than two months for $23 plus tax ... Makes it expensive

April 28, 2015

This is one of my favorite products from the smell to the way your hair feels and looks. all the ingredients are hair healthy and hep your hair from frizz to just nice and tame. The price is a little pricy but it's worth it in the end result. Sometimes you can get a sample from there web site.

March 02, 2015

This product is amazing! My hairdresser introduced me to it and I am so glad she did. It makes your hair more manageable and helps to repair damage from drying and flat irons!

January 07, 2015

Does 10 Things Instantly
- Repairs dry and damaged hair
- Adds shine
- Stops hair breakage
- Creates silkiness
- Enhances natural body
- Flat iron spray & Thermal protection

i love this product! I have been using it for years and I love the results I get from using it. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling. The smell is great.