It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2312 in Hair Care

March 07, 2017

I got an amazing deal on two bottles from one of the salons inside Walmart (check your local store as they often have buy one get one 50% off) and I was over the moon!!! This product has been my saving grace for my hair! Whether it be to help with my frizz/fly aways, dry,split ends, shine and just overall feel of my hair I have been blown away! I love the smell and how lightweight it feels. I don't find my hair getting greasy no matter how long I have it in my hair. The only lost star is the price point when I don't find the deal at Walmart, the smaller bottle is usually $30.

February 26, 2017

Very effective at helping to detangle my hair when it's wet and keeping it detangled until my next wash. Makes it look shiny and health as well. Don't expect any miracles though- my hair is pretty damaged and I don't think it's actually repairing it. A bit pricy but totally worth it.

February 23, 2017

This is a perfect Leave in Conditioner for your hair if you color process it, bleach it or perm. If you have hair that is dry, damage, suffers split ends like myself it works wonders repairing the damage. I normally use this right after I shower and spray about 10 sprays into my hair. Ill brush it afterwards too distribute the product within my hair.

This product will not weigh your hair down. I have very thin hair and always concerned on how limp it looks and I have zero issues with this product weighing my hair down. If anything it creates volume within your hair leaving it very well nourished. It has a nice light smell too it, nothing overwhelming at all. It also creates a light shine within your hair. When I bleached my hair years ago this is the product I would use and my hair would just suck up the moisture from this product. I was able to comb my hair with ease and we all know how hard it is too comb over processed bleached hair....lol

I bought this at Cosmo Prof for $14.99.

February 15, 2017

I am a serial hair color-er, so I need a really good conditioner to fight the damage... and this (it says it in the title) is a freaking miracle worker. My hair feels and looks amazing after I use It's a 10. Like I just got a treatment in the salon type feel, it's that good. The best part is that you don't need to use a ton of product. I have thick hair, so I go through copious amounts of shampoo and conditioner. With this, a few spritzes go a long way!

January 23, 2017

This stuff is a miracle for sure with my over processed dyed hair. I spray it in my hair after a shower and it helps me to combine through my hair much easier than trying to rip through it with a brush. I definitely plan on getting a hold of more of this product. Highly recommended.

December 15, 2016

This is one of my favorite leave-in products. I use it everyday in my bleached hair, it makes my hair look healthy. Don't miss out go get you some. Unfortunately, I can only purchase it online but I always order 3-4 at once. I don't want to run out :)

October 03, 2016

a friend suggested I try this, and I am glad I did. it does everything . detangles and also keeps my hair super healthy. I will for sure keep purchasing this. i do alternate with this and moroccan oil

September 12, 2016

I love this product. I have bleached blonde hair and it's usually so dry on the ends and hard to brush when wet. A couple of sprays of this product on the ends and my hair becomes easily manageable. Also if I straighten my hair it has a heat protectant in there so that it doesn't burn the ends. This product really is a miracle. I love it!

September 09, 2016

This stuff is amazing! It was an absolute life-saver when my hair was waist-length, but I continue to use it now that I have a soccer mom bob. It smells great, It makes your hair silky-smooth without making it greasy, and it only takes a tiny bit to do the job! It is definitely on the pricey side, but if you've got thick and ratty hair like me, it's totally worth it. 10/10 will buy again!

September 08, 2016

I have more of the frizzy wavy type hair. There is a ton of products out there that help with frizz but I find they almost get greasy. This is my go to daily. It detangles so easily, helps with frizz and protects against heat. I can go without shampooing for days. It's so light !

Bofam26 added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box