It's Skin Cookie & Hand Cream

It's Skin Cookie & Hand Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #209 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 16, 2015

The little “cookie” pieces are supposed to leave hands with a matte finish (whatever that means haha). The black little chunks aren’t gritty and they simply absorb as you massage the product into your skin. The formula absorbs easily into my skin and leaves my hands nice and soft with a delicate fragrance. If you have super dry hands this might not be good option for you as it’s lightly moisturizing. It’s good for day use in my opinion but you might want to go with a heavier option for nightly use. The fact that it’s in a pot doesn’t make it particularly friendly or hygienic unfortunately.

This is a cute, lightly hydrating hand cream! It’s not really super special but it’s fitting to include in the Desert Memebox for sure! I wish it smelled a little nicer and was a little hydrating but I can still see myself easily using it up as I apply hand cream as often as I apply lip balm so it’ll be easy to get through it! Not sure I’d repurchase it though.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml