itunes Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 27 in Music

November 30, 2016

Not really much of an Apple fan these days due to their overpricing and obvious use of planned obsolence. iTunes itself is not a bad player, but far too complicated for those who are not tech savvy and has an annoying number of updates.

January 08, 2016

ITunes is great my daughter has an iPod so all of my friends and family give her iTunes gift cards and she gets to download her favorite music and we are always satisfied with everything that we get

April 16, 2015

Not fan of Itunes. Very money oriented. There are other music platforms that are so much better!!

July 26, 2014

I really don't like i-tunes it's so slow paced and lags a lot. Also don't like the fact that you have to link your credit card for some stuff just to get free things for apps on phones.

1.5/5

March 28, 2014

I have an android phone an I sat here for 2 yrs trying 2 get it 2 work an it doesn't absolute waste of time if u don't have an iPhone or smart phone

December 04, 2009

Itunes is fantastic! I especially like the radio feature. Once you selet the gendre you like, pick a station and listen to your heart's content. Alot of the stations are commercial free. I like it at work, then I don't have to listen to boring commercials, just my music!

June 23, 2009

itunes is awesome, it adds album artwork automatically and keeps all your music organized and collected!