Itzbeen Blue & Green Twin Pack Baby Care Timer
Good

Itzbeen Blue & Green Twin Pack Baby Care Timer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #21 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

The ITZBEEN Baby Care Timer is a multi-purpose tool that helps new parents remember, learn, and communicate the basic details of baby care. ITZBEEN has four timers that count up with the touch of a button&so you will always know how long it's been! Model number WD68-Blue * This unique timer takes the guesswork out of keeping baby comfy, cozy and happy * Large display shows the elapsed time since the last diaper change and feeding, how long baby has been awake/asleep and how long since medication was last given * Each timer can also give a reminder at certain intervals, if desired; buttons will illuminate and brief alarm can sound * Features: 4 Timers, 4 Timer Alarms, Soft Nightlight, Illuminated Display, Left/Right Nursing Reminder Switch, Clock, Belt Clip * Overall Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 1.5

May 09, 2015

This product was a lifesaver for me. I had one of those babies who didn't sleep and who nursed every hour around the clock. I spent those first few months of motherhood a sleep-deprived zombie. Without the Itzbeen life would have been a lot more difficult.
This is a great little tool that lets you keep track of when you've fed the baby, when the baby went to sleep, when the baby had its diaper changed, when it had its medicine, etc. There is a timer that counts up, and you can set it to light up after a certain time period has passed for each thing. For example, in the hospital I was told I had to feed the baby every three hours, and to change the baby every two hours. I was able to keep track of both these things despite my room not having a clock and having had removed all jewelry including my watch. To be clear, the button lights up for each activity, so if you wake in the middle of the night, one quick glance tells you whether it's time to feed the baby or give the baby medicine, etc. You hit the button once to say you've done it, and it starts counting up again.
There is also a little light on it which is helpful if you need to see something but don't want to wake your baby by turning the room lights on.
I've given several of these away as shower gifts and they were always well received. I know there are apps available that do this stuff, but this one was so simple and easy to use that I prefer it to something I have to use on my phone. Plus, you know if you pick up your phone in the middle of the night you're going to get sidetracked when you should be sleeping.
As an additional vouch for the quality of this little helper, It once slipped off my belt (it has a clip) and into the bath I was pouring. Once it dried out it worked just as well as it ever had.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products