iViscents iShine Sugar Scrubs

iViscents iShine Sugar Scrubs Reviews

1 review
Ranked #600 out of 894 in Bath & Body

June 08, 2010

Hi members and guests of ChickAdvisor, haha. Alright, so recently, I went online and bought iViscents' iShine Sugar Scrubs. It's an exfoliator and a body polish all in one. You can use it with or without water, so that's really cool. I love how it's a great scent and used all-natural ingredients, which is a major plus. It doesn't sting and it's really light. You may notice that its "sugar", but I use it and so far, no bugs (or ants) have been attracted to me. If you have dry skin or eczema, it's supposed to leave your skin supple and soft, or say the reviews say. Well, I have eczema, so that's the reason I bought it and it's been working so far for me, so...

About the product... it's these little granule sugar? pieces that you rub around yourself, haha. I find it works better with water, but that's just me. So you use it and your skinis kind of glowing and baby-butt soft. It's not oily, although it feels like it, but ohmygosh, I just LOVE the feeling afterwards. Anyways, bye.

Here's their description:
    An exfoliator. Keratosis Pilaris, ingrown hairs, dry patches, razor bumps, dull skin? No more. iShine Sugar Scrubs will leave your skin glowing all over. It's high time that you start to shine!

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion