Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 19, 2016

I used this product really thinking it wouldn't be that good. It was a good value for the money so I went with it. Surprisingly I liked it. It was nourishing to my skin and smelled pretty good also.

September 23, 2015

I love this Ivory with aloe! The smell is wonderful and it works great. The first time I seem it I had to try it. Once I tried it I loved it. The aloe does wonders to your skin. The price is fantastic. This product is a must try!

June 09, 2015

Love Love Love
My family use this product

June 08, 2015

My entire family use this product. Gentle enough for baby and for those with sensitive skin. We love the light scent and how it leaves us feeling fresh and clean.

March 31, 2015

J'adore ce gel douche bon pour les peau sensible he n'utilise que lui

January 24, 2015

This has been a staple in our household for years, and although the packaging may change, the formula has not. This body wash has a lovely light scent and it really works up a lather. I always feel clean and smooth after every use of this soap.

January 08, 2015

nice softly
creamy sensation

January 05, 2015

This is my fall back to Body Wash. My only concern is that various places charge different prices for this product. One store might charge $7 and another store $4.
My daughter swears this is the only body wash that gets rid of her back acne. I just like the smell and clean fresh feeling after. I cannot use Ivory bar soap but love the body wash to pieces.

September 09, 2014

Leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. Lathers well, does not cause skin irritation and has a nice fresh scent. Most of all, you can't beat the price!!!

June 12, 2014

This is a nice body wash. It has a light fresh scent, so if you don't like perfume scented body washes, you will enjoy this. The bottle is massive so it lasts a long time.