Ivory Bar Wash

Ivory Bar Wash Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 16, 2017

Ivory bars do not last a long time. They seem to melt away and I feel they don't lather very well. This may be good for babies, but on full grown adults it leaves a lot to be desired.

September 29, 2016

C'est un bon qualité prix. Ivory c'est un classique dans les maisons. Nettoie bien la peau ,mais manque un peu d'hydratation à mon avis. C'est un Petit prix.

September 29, 2016

The only soap I can use! I have easily irritated hands as I get eczema on them and my hands get red and sore from many bar soaps and liquid soaps/detergents. I was actually recommended to only use this soap by a doctor and sure thing it's the only soap that doesn't irritate me. I like that it has only a barely there scent as its the heavy fragrances that are irritating to my hands and Ivory uses a super light scent. Definitely recommend to anyone with skin allergies as its been a skin saver for me. The price is great nothing to complain about and you can find it in many drugstore and supermarkets.

June 06, 2016

Ivory soap bars are just what I need. I love the smell (not too overpowering), they are perfect for sensitive skin and the price is not expensive. I am very loyal to this brand.

February 08, 2016

Very mild and gentle which I need for my extremely sensitive skin. Doesn't leave a residue and very moisturizing.

January 18, 2016

I have been using this bar of soap my entire life, it was the brand that my mother always bought. I think mainly because it is one of the cheaper brands of soap but also because my siblings and I had sensitive skin and any other brand would of irritated us. I still use it because it's a great value and it also works very well.

January 18, 2016

It is my preferred bar soap, non-drying and no heavy perfume smell.

January 03, 2016

It's your typical soap. Very effective and very simple. It leaves you clean. I wouldn't recommend using it for washing your face intensely; maybe if diluted. Very good for your body.

December 01, 2015

Cleans skin without irritat but I found it to be quite drying. Made my skin feel tight afterwards. Too bad because it's a great price and I liked the scent.

September 23, 2015

Ivory bar soap is great as a hand soap. It dosen't dry out your hands and has a mild sent so both men & women can use it. The price is great!