Ivory Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 552 in Body Wash

With its rich and refreshing lather, Ivory body wash rinses clean and helps leave your skin feeling surprisingly smooth and unmistakably soft. It simply gets you clean like a body wash should.

October 24, 2016

Love my Ivory body wash specially water Lilly it is a great price i purchase mine at walmart and its always at a lower price, keeps my shower clean from soap scum and it's really soft on your skin after you shower.

September 28, 2016

I use this product for many years,
It's gentle for the sensitive skin and have a light scent.
it's not an expensive product and we have a lot for the price.
I love it !

September 26, 2016

This review is just going to be a personal fragrance preference for me. I had used this body wash for probably two years before they "updated" the fragrance and put "new" on the bottles. I loved the smell before and can not get used to the new one. I had not realized the old fragrance was selling so poorly that they had to update.

August 30, 2016

The Ivory body wash is a shower gel without soap. The skin is well hydrated after shower, no itching and no peeling skin. The smell is soft, I love the "water lily" odour. I buy it again and again!

August 27, 2016

I really like this body wash! It smells subtle but quite nice, and it lathers very nicely. The bottle is pretty big, which is convenient, and the lid is also flat so you can balance it upside-down when it's almost empty.

August 17, 2016

I've tried a variety of Ivory scented body washes and found they leave my skin dry, and due to the consistency of it the bottles do not last long. Most of the scents are so pungent in the shower, its overbearing.

July 15, 2016

Wow! I try many body washes for my sensitive and deshydrated skin and this one is my favorite. It smells good, it leave my skin clean hydrated and beautiful. I highly recommend it. The price is lower than some "home brands" and it works everytime single penny.

April 26, 2016

I use this in lavendar scent because I'm obsessed with lavendar at the moment. Ivory brand is simple, pure and good for your skin. It's great in fall and winter, very moisturizing, sometimes I skip the moisturizer step after. The price is very reasonable! Love Ivory

March 11, 2016

i absolutely lovee this body wash and i always will, leaves my skin soft and smooth the price is a deal and a half. The smell is aweesomee and i would most definitely recommend this to anyone

March 08, 2016

Love love love this soap. It's the only soap I use! I love all the scents! They are not too strong just perfect. This soup always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I never get irritated. I would recemmend this to anyone:)