Ivory Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 592 in Body Wash

With its rich and refreshing lather, Ivory body wash rinses clean and helps leave your skin feeling surprisingly smooth and unmistakably soft. It simply gets you clean like a body wash should.

February 20, 2017

It's very gentle on the skin. I love the smell of ivory!
    And I can use it on my kids! You get a huge bottle for such a good price also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 13, 2017

I love the smell of this body wash, i just dont like how i feel like it leaves a film on your body when you get out of the shower, making you feel like u didnt rinse all of the soap off.

February 13, 2017

This is my go to body wash its great value, I feel fresh and clean and it smells great. It lasts for ever and again best bang for your buck. I stockmup whem its on sale

January 15, 2017

I feel like this leaves a layer on my skin. It smells nice but I don't feel like it did a good enough job. The scent is light and fresh though. Wouldn't buy again but won't waste it.

January 15, 2017

I like this product it's not overly scented makes a lot of soap lathers great it's very effective my husband also likes this product it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin I always purchase this product at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone

January 09, 2017

I find the ivory body wash refreshing and does the job well. It's light and doesn't leave a heavy buildup on your skin. I feel very clean after using it

January 03, 2017

I love the lather of this body wash. It cleans my skin really well and it is also very gentle. It doesn't strip the skin of its moisture and leaves skin feeling hydrated.

December 29, 2016

I've tried many body washes over the years and ivory body wash is the only wash which didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I know I was clean, I smelled fresh and my skin was soft and smooth! I highly recommend it!

December 25, 2016

nice product I enjoyed trying it for the first time.
    it was nice and creamy and had a nice smell... I also like that it wasn't as drying and the bar, yet it was still drying. the bottle is very nice though it could be more user friendly a bulk bottle is easier to fall out of ones hand in the shower and doesn't allow for easy product control.

December 19, 2016

it is not harsh, the light fragrance is refreshing but not overwhelming. The value for the price is exceptional and so is the quality of this product. It is fantastic

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating