Ivory body wash simply ivory

Ivory body wash simply ivory Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 05, 2016

Le gel de douche de chez ivory est un gel de base. Odeur neutre sans grande particularité. Nettoie bien la peau du corps. Assèche un peu ma peau par contre.

November 05, 2016

Ivory body wash is the best! makes your skin so soft after and it smells really good. I've been using this for a couple of years now. It'S my go-to body wash.

August 10, 2016

i tried this product for the first time.i dont like this product..this product did not meet my needs.price is also too high.quality is poor.i dont recommend it to anyone

July 16, 2016

I just bought my bottle of Ivory soap last week. I really love the clean sent of this product, which was actually the driving factor for my purchase in the first place. The size of the bottle and price point were just an added bonus for me.

I wanted something with a soft lovely smell because I wanted a break from soaps that are overwhelming floral or fruity smelling. I wanted a sent that was light and that's exactly what I got purchasing Ivory. I will certainly be buying this body wash again.

June 01, 2016

I love this Ivory body wash and I love many of the Ivory products but I buy this because it's always priced very well and the amount of product you get in this big bottle is so much worth the money spent. The body wash is great on the skin and lathers very well. There are no harsh ingredients in Ivory so you don't have to worry about any irritation nothing but soft skin.

June 01, 2016

This soap is everything I look for as someone with sensitive skin: mild, moisturizing, lightly scented and reasonably priced! These go on sale often at the drugstore and the size is almost double that of the Dove or Olay body wash. The Ivory body wash suds up very well with a loofah and does a great job at cleaning my skin without drying it out.

May 10, 2016

I have tried numerous body washes because I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and I am allergic to most soaps I try. I have noticed Ivory Body Wash Simply Ivory a few times while I have been shopping and decided to try. Although a little bit on the pricey side, the product was fantastic. My skin felt clean and very soft after my shower as if I had put moisturiser all over. The best part is I am not allergic to the soap itself!! Yippee!!!!