Ivory body wash with aloe

Ivory body wash with aloe Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 607 in Body Wash

March 16, 2017

This body wash, smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturizes. In comparison to the size and price it is a great deal. All you need is a pea size amount and it lathers and last forever. Would recommend this product to anyone with normal or sensitive skin.

March 03, 2017

I love this body wash !!! I usually buy this one with Aloe in it as I have super dry sensitive skin, and i find that this body wash really helps to relieve some of the dryness. It's not as harsh on my skin! And the price is a win as well!!!

February 17, 2017

I really like the fact that there is Aloe in this body wash. It's got a great smell & does not dry out my skin like other products that I have tried! It's also reasonably priced which makes this affordable on any budget! It's a must try!!

April 24, 2016

I love Ivory body wash because it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. it never leaves me dry unlike when you use a bar soap. i also never feel the need to use too much, a little goes a long way with this product! It's great and definitely my go-to body wash!

February 11, 2016

I love ivory products always so gentle on the skin. I find that ivory products are always cheaper than other well known brands. This particular one has a very nice scent.