Ivory Dish Soap

Ivory Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

October 07, 2016

I like this Ivory dish soap for a few reasons. it is gentle on your skin and keeps your hands soft. It is a very mild scent. Oily dishes come right clean without residue. I thought at first it wouldnt clean that well because I had heard to only buy clear dish soaps for some reason, but that is a myth, it cleans just as good as I expect it too.
It is affordable and no reaction on my hands like redness or any allergic reactions. I would use this again for sure.

July 20, 2016

Ce savon à vaiselle est tellement un excellent produit. Je l'utilise lorsque je dois laver la vaiselle en vitre qui ne va pas dans le lave-vaiselle et il ne laisse aucune tâche, aucune trace et ne laisse pas la vaiselle grasse. Elle est très doux pour la peau en plus.

July 20, 2016

My mother loves Ivory dish washing liquid it's her favorite so I always buy this for her. I love the smell of this , it's a classic scent . It's gentle on my hands and gets the job done. It doesn't lather as much or have long lasting suds as my favorite brand but it works good enough.

May 27, 2016

This is my favorite dish soap. Most dish soaps strip my hands and leave them dry, not good, especially when you're washing dishes every day. This leaves my hands feeling moisturized, which I would never think possible, yet it cleans my dishes like a boss. It gets rid of grease and stains, my dishes are squeaky clean with out compromising the health of my hands. A must buy

February 24, 2016

I switched to Ivory dish soap last fall just for a change and because the scent reminded me of my late mother-in-law. She only used Ivory products because of sensitive skin. I am glad I tried it for myself because it is very gentle on my hands and does a great job cleaning my dishes. Lots of suds and no filmy residue left after a quick rinse. I tend to stay away from a lot of anti-bacterial products and was very pleased that ivory dish soap did not advertise as anti-bacterial. Use hot water and that should be enough to rid your dishes of bad bacteria. I would recommend Ivory to anyone looking for a gentle product.

January 27, 2016

This stuff smells okay-ish and makes lots and lots of bubbles. It cleans well, just have to rinse quite a bit. It was gentle on my dry hands,

January 23, 2016

A great dish soap. Gentle on your hands and does a great job on dishes. I highly recommend this!

January 04, 2016

Not my favorite that's for sure not a huge fan of the smell also find it to be way to sudsy have to rinse everything and also drys my hand out

November 19, 2015

I recently just started using this soap. I love it because it doesn't dry out my hands. It has a good smell and it is very soapy. I find that dawn dish soap is still the best on greasy dishes.

January 08, 2015

i really like ivory for dishes exept the white one smell too much like soap body