ivory lavender body wash

ivory lavender body wash Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 577 in Body Wash

January 17, 2017

This use to be my favourite body wash. It was creamy and lathered well with a hint of lavender. Since there new formula a few years back, I have been very disappointed in the fragrance. It smells nothing like lavender and I have stopped using this all together.

January 10, 2017

I absolutely love the smell of this body wash. I normally buy this brand in a different smell, but this time I bought lavender and absolutely love the smell. Leaves your skin feeling so soft and nourished after using :)

December 20, 2016

A extremely good value for a lovely body wash! This body wash is simple, smells great, and is extremely well priced. The bottle is huge and lasts a very long time, and the scent is beautiful but not overpowering. I love it!

January 27, 2016

Love this wash. It's creamy, gentle, has a light and relaxing lavender scent, lathers and rinses well. Skin feels clean and soft after. Not tight or dry at all.

January 20, 2016

Love how it makes my skin feel clean after a nice shower and the scent isn't too strong

July 21, 2015

This soap is great for sensitive skin, it lathers amazingly and smells divine, leaves skin feeling soft and clean

May 01, 2015

This body wash lathers and smells wonderful. It does not make my skin itch like a lot of other products.

March 13, 2015

I love this body wash! I mostly bought it for relaxation in the shower or when I have a bath. Because the nice lavender scent. It's so amazing and it makes my skin feel so smooth and clean.