J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 1014 in Lipstick

July 15, 2015

I have this in Red Potion, I expected it to be a lot more runny than it is, and was pleasantly surprised :).
The pigmentation is awesome, and the color stays for awhile (not as long as other products).

May 28, 2015

I really like the colour and the staying power.... however getting this on is a mess. It's literally like paint, drips everywhere (and stains everything!) and is way worse than lipstick for colouring your teeth. If you're willing to put the work in, it lasts a long time but I was frustrated by how messy it was.

April 23, 2015

A little of this lip tint goes a long way! You only need very little and the colour lasts forever. It's even hard to get off with makeup remover.

March 12, 2015

I received this item in an Ipsy Glam Bag. First off... a little bit goes a LONG way! When I first got this product I was nervous because it was a very dark purplish / red looking in the bottle (I got Red Potion). When I applied it it turned out to be more pink. You really don't need much to get a bold colour which is great. It stays on pretty good throughout the day, I only needed a few touchups.

February 01, 2015

Great lip product, not quite a stain, not quite a gloss or lipstick.
Looks great! lasts a long time!

December 23, 2014

Not certain this is classed as a stain, but it goes on a like a sheer matte lipstick, assuming you apply it thinly, but doesn't seem to bleed as much as some items and the colours I have (red and bright pink) are quite intense. Not sure this is available in Canada as I got it in an Ipsy bag and then as a points redemption. But I'm quite enjoying have an bright colour that doesn't bleed and fades away rather than smearing.

November 25, 2014

I got the shade "red potion" in my Ipsy bag, and I love it.

I use a brush to apply it lightly, and it gives off a red lip.

Apparently they are similar to lip tar, and they are really cheap for only $3.99 each.

The pigmentation is great!

November 25, 2014

Got one of these in my Ipsy bag this month - goes on very smooth and long lasting, especially considering how inexpensive they are!

November 22, 2014

I received this in my November 2014 Ipsy bag and I love it. I have used it everyday since I got it. It's a little tricky to figure out how to apply it (you can use a brush, your finger, or the the applicator end). The colour is intense and lasts a long time. Even when it rubs off, it leaves an even stain on your lips to look natural instead of noticeably smudging in some places. A little goes a long way with this product so this will last me a long time! I love it and might even get some more shades!

November 20, 2014

I just got this in red potion in my Ipsy bag, and it is great.
It has great pigmentation, and it stains your lips so the colour doesn't wear off immediately.
Theres a huge selection of colours, and the price is great!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!