Jack Black industrial strength hand healer
Good

Jack Black industrial strength hand healer Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 15, 2016

This is my husbands favorite hand cream! He's a welder and his hands are cracked from the moisture and this is the only thing that actually helps him.

January 27, 2015

Ok. Guys I LOVE this product and I have to say my cuticles have never looked better!! It says to use a nickel size amount when your hands feel dry but I don't think you need that much. I find a little goes a long way...ok so maybe a dime size ;) I wasn't sure about the scent at first it's a little "medicinal smelling" for me, but I feel like the scent fades quickly...and honestly with how soft my hands are feeling these days who cares.

September 15, 2014

Pro: It works..it's thick, in 20 seconds of applying it stops being greasy, and works really well on really dry fingertips. I use it every night before I go to bed....and I have eczema prone skin.

Cons: It smells manly. But it smells natural, so I don't really mind it. I am usually pretty sensitive to smells.

Where to buy: Sephora 17.50 Cdn, $15 USD