Jack Daniels Watermelon Punch Coolers
Good

Jack Daniels Watermelon Punch Coolers Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 87 in Coolers

September 13, 2016

I am not usually a fan of sweet drinks but this is so yummy, tastes just like my favorite watermelon gummy candies. This might be my new favorite for a while!

December 13, 2015

These make me happy in the way only cheap alcohol in carbonated fruit juice can. My first introduction to whiskey and probably the only way I'll take it cause I'm weak.

October 23, 2015

I do not like cooler!! I find them too sweet and just gross. This is nothing like your average cooler. This is so yummy and the best mixed drink you can buy from a bottle! It tastes like water melon with the slight warmth of Jack Daniels. All the flavours are great.

March 06, 2015

I had some people over for some pre game drinks and a friend brought these over. It wasn't the watermelon but the down home punch! They were amazing ! Dont think that its going to be a nice fruity drink trust me they will get to you!

September 09, 2014

These coolers are amazing! Don't be fooled by the pretty color & cute packaging, these coolers actually have KICK to em! That kick is none other than the hint of Jack Daniels! You may think "Jack and Juice?! WHATTTTTT!!! No WAY that combo could be tasty"; well that's what I thought when I first saw them anyway, but they are scrumptious! The taste of watermelon is obviously not natural but VERY close to the melons actual flavour. I am a stickler for natural tastes & this one is refreshing, ice cold, right from the bottle. Any hot summer day would not be complete without these on your shopping list. A must try. We have also tasted the Downhome Punch flavor as well, equally as delicious in it's own way. If you find coolers usually too sweet, I would stick to the Watermelon Punch though!

Updated On: September 09, 2014

I forgot to add, the reason I gave it 4.5/5 was only because it is a LITTLE on the pricier side compared to other coolers, but worth the difference in my opinion! Cheers !!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products