Jackson Triggs Pinot Grigio

Jackson Triggs Pinot Grigio Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 60 in White Wine

October 25, 2016

I really love to have a glass of this wine with dinner. It is very smooth and easy to drink, and very refreshing when chilled. It does have a hint of dryness which I like, but not nearly as dry as other pinot grigio's. If you are not a big wine drinker I would definitely try this one out.

February 09, 2016

I'm not generally a white wine fan but I do enjoy a glass every once in a while. I also usually drink it sweeter, such as a Riesling or even a Blush wine but the Jackson-Triggs Pinot was delightful! So smooth and light, could make a great spritzer or sangria in the summer. Would also be fantastic with a light spinach salad or grilled chicken dinner!

July 03, 2015

This is a really good wine and it is perfect when it is chilled. A very nice refreshing flavour to have during the summer. I like to sit on my deck with a glass of this in my hand ahhh pure bliss.

February 12, 2015

One of my favorites!! Im a huge pinot grigio fan and Jackson Triggs is great brand and whats more amazing - its local!! I always try to support local products if i can!
Crisp and refreshing wine, fantastic all season long! :)

October 07, 2014

My mother-in-law introduced me to this wine which is a great value! It has enough sweetness to cater to those who don't typically like the taste of wine, & is a great product in general, especially for its low price!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!