Jackson Triggs Pinot Grigio

Jackson Triggs Pinot Grigio Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 62 in White Wine

October 25, 2016

I really love to have a glass of this wine with dinner. It is very smooth and easy to drink, and very refreshing when chilled. It does have a hint of dryness which I like, but not nearly as dry as other pinot grigio's. If you are not a big wine drinker I would definitely try this one out.

February 09, 2016

I'm not generally a white wine fan but I do enjoy a glass every once in a while. I also usually drink it sweeter, such as a Riesling or even a Blush wine but the Jackson-Triggs Pinot was delightful! So smooth and light, could make a great spritzer or sangria in the summer. Would also be fantastic with a light spinach salad or grilled chicken dinner!

July 03, 2015

This is a really good wine and it is perfect when it is chilled. A very nice refreshing flavour to have during the summer. I like to sit on my deck with a glass of this in my hand ahhh pure bliss.

February 12, 2015

One of my favorites!! Im a huge pinot grigio fan and Jackson Triggs is great brand and whats more amazing - its local!! I always try to support local products if i can!
    Crisp and refreshing wine, fantastic all season long! :)

October 07, 2014

My mother-in-law introduced me to this wine which is a great value! It has enough sweetness to cater to those who don't typically like the taste of wine, & is a great product in general, especially for its low price!

MandiRoo added a new review for