Jamberry Nail Wraps Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 09, 2016

I like the way they look I would give them a 5 out of 5 on that. But I find them a pain to put on, all the trimming and filing, heating etc... They never fit right so I am always trimming the sides. Then when they are done they always feel like they want to lift no matter how well I put them on, I have had other people put them on too. My daughter who is 6 always want them on, they look so cute. But they do not last on her, a day maybe and it is way too expensive to put on for a day. She takes after me with her nails and most of the junior sets do not fit her nails so it is such a waste I get one application out of a set for her and waste the rest and forget about doing her toes nothing fits, they are so tiny, I would have to cut the adult ones way down and well forget that. I am not happy with this product I will go back to painting and waiting for it to dry. But I do love how it looks and if it didn't feel like they were gonna come right off and are peeling the next day and yes I cleaned my nails first and used the stick to apply them etc... I would do it again. Oh not to mention all the little trimmings I have everywhere... so annoying.

August 17, 2016

Its amazing products, i love the variety of designs i can get. I get bored from nail polish. It takes practice how to put it on properly but once u get it its easy . They lasted week and a half for me. I was impressed

August 17, 2016

I love having my nails 'done' but find nail varnish chips so quickly. Jamberry Nail Wraps are amazing. So easy to apply and last for up to 2 weeks and so many designs. (So hard to choose, so I bought lots !!)

August 10, 2016

I have never been a fan of nail sheets or stickers but these are world's apart from those sold in stores. The heat application technique is amazing and they seriously last like a full week, they do wear down a bit at the tip but they don't chip or peal back so the wear is much less noticeable!

July 09, 2016

I got a bunch of these for a gift. They are beautiful! The designs are really fun and nice - and each quite unique. The only problem is, I can't get them on. I cut them the wrong size, I put them on with lumps underneath, you name it. If these were easier to use, they would be fantastic! But I feel like the ones I have will die in my bathroom drawer. So frustrating/time consuming to put on and (at least for me) unsatisfactory results.

July 09, 2016

My daughter loves these! So many designs, choices, ah so hard to decide which to buy lol.

- they are pretty
- personally I find them a pain to put on, I do NOT recommend these for anyone who has hand issues like arthitis as it's virtually impossible to put on
- once applied they last a decent amount of time, and get many compliments
- they are expensive, which makes them more of a treat rather than a go-to product like nail polish

Bluntly yours,
BR

July 09, 2016

I love my jamberry nails! I was invited to an online party and bought a few to support the hostess. I ended up loving them! the first few times are a little iffy, but once you get the hang of it, they are great! I highly recommend getting the mini heater if you plan on getting into these though, it makes the application 10 times easier.

June 29, 2016

I LOVE Jamberry Nail Wraps! It is easy (but takes lots of practice), fun designs and best of all NO SMELL!!
They last at least 2 weeks if not more (just depends on what you do with your nails) and are super easy to get off when you are ready to change them. All you need is a hair drier. Try it once and you will be hooked!

June 24, 2016

These are amazing. My nail polish always chips and it's great to have an alternative. They are easy to apply and last at least a week, if not longer. And they have so many varieties available.

June 18, 2016

Really like Jamberry nail wraps! Tons of patterns to match every omens personal style. Super easy to use and they last for quite a while! I would say they're a little over priced though.