Jamberry Nail Wraps Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1481 in Nail Polish

March 26, 2017

While my toes have always been painted year-round, I have never much liked the feel of polish on my fingers. When I would paint them, I could only stand the thick, heavy feeling for a day or 2 and then I would clean it off. Then I found Jamberry, and have used them consistently for about a year and a half now. I've become a bit of an addict, and if it wasn't for my usual excitement of changing them every week or week and a half, they have lasted well over 2 weeks on my fingers when I've kept them, and I'm pretty sure my toes have seen close to 2 months with the same wraps on! They are SO cute and there are so many colours and designs to choose from, even holiday designs! While the price is a little shocking at first glance, when you take into consideration how many applications you get out of each sheet, it's not that expensive at all! Some people have issues with them staying on, but I would definitely say it all boils down to really cleaning off all of the visible and invisible cuticles as well as the natural oils from your nails and finger tips with rubbing alcohol, as they are removable with coconut oil (no polish remover fumes!), and applying them properly, with no overhang to snag and lift, or for moisture or lotion to get under the wrap and make it fall off.

February 27, 2017

These are awful! I was so excited when I seen these wraps and heard so many great things i ordered about $100 worth of product. The designs are super cute..but that's about the only positive. They are extremely hard to apply and if not applied correctly fall off super fast. Whatever that did not bother me too much. After a couple tries i finally figured out how to apply proper and was so excited that these lasted on my nails for 8 days. They finally started lifting a bit so I decided to take them off and give my nails a couple days to breathe and then i was going to reapply. I followed the directions exactly on how to remove and once I got them off I was HORRIFIED at how damaged my nails were!! They looked nasty! They were super sore and thin and after a day of having them off all my nails started breaking off at the tips and it was just a horrible experience. i will never ever use these again no matter how cute they are!!

February 22, 2017

I have been using Jamberry Nail Wraps for over a year and I love them! While the product says they last two weeks, I have worn mine for longer! They are perfect to "dress up" for holidays, and they have awesome everyday designs as well! They are really easy to use and to take off, and I have never had any problems with them. Far easier than trying to paint my nails, which is always a disaster! Well worth the price, especially if you're not paying shipping and instead buying locally.

1.5/5

January 26, 2017

These are awful :( they are expensive and I wasn't able to apply them at all. I purchased a lot of different styles thinking they would be fun to use. Unfortunately I just ended up frustrated and unable to make them work.

January 26, 2017

I purchased a few packs of these during an online Jamberry party and I regret spending so much money. The rep made it seem like it was so easy to apply the wraps and it is a huge pain in the ass and takes forever. I watched online videos and looked online for tips and tricks to no avail.

January 26, 2017

I love Jamberry nail wraps. I know some people find they don't stick well however I believe it is all about application.

First off, they are so many different designs and they are so cute.

I do find you need to have clean hands with no lotion on at all. Wipe your nail down with nail polish remover.. don't go spending more on the stuff Jamberry sells... not needed, just regular polish remover is fine.

I stick them on before then heat and press, clip and file. BAM!

Try again if the first few times don't work out. Once you get the hang of it you will love it!!

Hope this review helped.

January 11, 2017

Tried numerous times to get them to adhere, and absolutely no luck. Thought it would be a great way to let my nails grow without chipping, but they just peeled right off without any picking, etc. And really, stickers on a grown woman's fingernails? Pass.

December 19, 2016

The design selection is amazing, there are so many to choose from. Due to large range of designs, I would recommend this product for a special event as it would be easy to find a design to match your attire (wedding, prom, party etc.). However, applying the product is very tedious and time consuming. Cutting, trimming, filing, and heating. You have to be very patient and precise for this product to look good on your nails. They do last and don't chip unlike regular nail polish. But the time it takes to apply is a major downfall; not something I have time to do on a regular basis.

September 09, 2016

I like the way they look I would give them a 5 out of 5 on that. But I find them a pain to put on, all the trimming and filing, heating etc... They never fit right so I am always trimming the sides. Then when they are done they always feel like they want to lift no matter how well I put them on, I have had other people put them on too. My daughter who is 6 always want them on, they look so cute. But they do not last on her, a day maybe and it is way too expensive to put on for a day. She takes after me with her nails and most of the junior sets do not fit her nails so it is such a waste I get one application out of a set for her and waste the rest and forget about doing her toes nothing fits, they are so tiny, I would have to cut the adult ones way down and well forget that. I am not happy with this product I will go back to painting and waiting for it to dry. But I do love how it looks and if it didn't feel like they were gonna come right off and are peeling the next day and yes I cleaned my nails first and used the stick to apply them etc... I would do it again. Oh not to mention all the little trimmings I have everywhere... so annoying.

August 17, 2016

Its amazing products, i love the variety of designs i can get. I get bored from nail polish. It takes practice how to put it on properly but once u get it its easy . They lasted week and a half for me. I was impressed