James Allen Jewlery
Good

James Allen Jewlery Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 33 in Rings

March 15, 2015

like the friendly people working at James Allen Jewery store ..they got awesome customer service .. thats what i like .dont push something on you ..they take time with their customers ..

July 04, 2011

I looked around forever for a place I wanted to get my engagement ring from (my husband let me pick it out). I knew that the mainstream jewelry stores sold very low quality diamonds for a very high price. I started searching for an online option and I found James Allen. They show actual photos of the diamond you chose and you can talk to a jeweler and get alternate views of the diamond among many other things. I got to pick the perfect diamond and the perfect setting. I got my ring in around 10 days later. All their diamonds are conflict free and come with their GIA certificates. You also get free ring dips (for white gold), free cleanings, and free prong tightening for life. They also have a diamond trade in policy where if you get a diamond at least 2 times the price of your original diamond you can send in your old diamond and get that much taken off of your new diamond. They have great customer service and I love my ring more everyday!

I put what price I paid for it in the price spot which was $1,875. It was appraised at $2,600. I realized after I put the price there it put it as average price. There is no "average" price for a ring. It all depends on the diamond and setting that is picked.

Updated On: July 04, 2011

(The photo is of my actual ring. The company sent this photo to me before it was shipped to ensure it was what I wanted. This photo can also be seen on their website along with all of their other rings that have been made. Here is the link to my ring: http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/sold/pave/2604/Pave-Ring-Set.html )

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye