Jamieson Biotin Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 23, 2016

Due to stress, my hair started breaking and falling out. This biotin product has helped my hair grow back in faster than normal. I'm getting very close to having my old hair back.

November 15, 2014

Biotin is a product where you have to weigh the benefits with the drawbacks for me. I took it to try and remedy hair thinning from taking an immune suppressant biologic medication for a chronic illness, to try and save my very long, typically thick hair. While it did eventually slow down my hair loss, and bring a little shine back to my dulling hair, it caused a pretty horrific cystic acne breakout for me. I am still battling it three months later, just finding it slowing down now. People will argue that it causes acne, that there's no proof that it does, and that if FIGHTS acne (oddly enough) - I can only tell you of the 2 times I've been on Biotin, I've ended up with the worst breakouts of my life, and I typically only have very mild acne.
But for helping slow my hair loss, I have to say the benefit outweighed that for me. Hopefully I don't have to use this again though.