• Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D
  • Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D

Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 273 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 02, 2017

I not only use Jamieson Vitamin D, but I also buy this for my elderly mother. It was recommend to me by her doctor and now we both use it daily. A brand i can trust, and thankfully it almost always can be found on sale...another bonus!

January 11, 2017

My family always has a bottle of these in the medicine cabinet and everyone in the house takes them. They taste like a citrus candy and are chew able so theres no reason to complain about these vitamins.

December 13, 2016

My family and I take these vitamins daily to help defend us against colds, especially in winter. We each take 2 daily as well as eat a vegetarian diet and none of us have had a cold in years. Would defenitly recommend these vitamins

October 15, 2016

I bought a big bottle of these at Costco and they taste great. Sometimes I feel like having a bunch of them at the same time. I feel protected using these during the winter months. Which reminds me a need to get another bottle soon.

June 29, 2016

I really need some Vitamin C bad because I don't get enough vegetables and fruits in my diet and it has powerful antioxidant that would really help with the form of my body and maintain connective tissue including bones, blood vessels, and skin. Because my stomach has been stretched out after having 4 kids and my bottom sags onto my thighs and my face had redness and uneven skin tone and I have puffiness and dark circles under my eyes.

June 18, 2016

Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D are great, I use the C and D as extra assurance because I am not always outdoors and don't eat many citrus fruits. Great brand, trusted, high quality and all the information is right there on the bottle, including the quality assurance mark.

May 15, 2016

So good! I love taking these when I'm worried I'm not getting enough vitamin c. They're also good in the winter months to help try to ward off colds (who knows if that works :P). I also take a them before a workout since I've heard that helps, again, who knows!

Plus, they taste like orange candy :)

May 11, 2016

Jamieson is our trusted brand in vitamins and supplements..this brand is inexpensive and they work very well.this chewable is good and it almost tastes like an orange drop

May 11, 2016

J'adore leur bon goût à l'orange, mes préférés, ça goûte les bonbons. Quand je sens que je vais avoir un début de rhume, j'en prend au moins 2 a 3 fois par jour pendant 2 jours et souvent je m'en sors!!

May 01, 2016

i rally like jamieson. i trust the brand completely. specially the chewable vitamins are so easy to take with no water. just chew them away like candy and it does the job. very effective . amazing .