Jamieson Melatonin 10mg Timed Release Dual Action Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 475 in Remedies

July 30, 2016

I work crazy shifts sometimes, and I find my sleep schedule can get really messed up. This does not help with my otherwise sunny disposition. I decided to try the time released melatonin pills. I paid around $12 , and also got bonus Optimum points at SDM. While it's not as effective as a prescribed sleeping pill, this did help me to get to, and stay asleep. The only thing I have observed is that I tend to get more dreams, not horrible nightmares as some people seem to report. Something I will keep in my medicine chest, and which my adult boys also use for sleeplessness.

February 01, 2016

My doctor suggested that I try this product as well as this dose.
It didn't work for me at all. It make me groggy in the morning
but I still never felt like I was getting any sleep.

February 01, 2016

This product works great and helps me sleep better. I usually buy this brand.

February 01, 2016

I use these every now and than to help me fall asleep at a decent hour which is good because once I have one good night of sleep it usually effects the rest of the nights of the week in a great way. Puts me on a better sleep schedule. Works fairly quickly and is a decent price.

November 22, 2015

I have trouble sleeping, so I tried this. I would fall asleep, in a short amount of time, but would only sleep for a few hours. I would get about 2 to 3 hours of sleep. It was like taking a nap.

September 23, 2015

Help improve sleep quality
Timed release support

July 06, 2015

Bon ce n'est pas un produit miracle mais pour un peu de répit côté sommeil il peut aider certaines personnes à régulariser le cycle du sommeil ( à prendre régulièrement pour en tirer un meilleur effet durant la période avec moins de sommeil ) . ne pas oublier ce n'est pas un somnifère. En tout cas pour mon garçon ça a fonctionné .

April 27, 2015

Best way to correct ones sleep schedule

April 08, 2015

One of the best the best melatonin pills, it does the job!

March 24, 2015

I don't use all the time but find when I have a stressful day and know that I will have hard time going to sleep they seem to help.