Jamieson Multi 100% Complete Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 01, 2016

Got a sample in the mail. Smelt bad, but taste good. It's fizzy and pink. You do taste both flavours, raspberry and lemonade. I found it to be filling.

1.5/5

July 31, 2016

I got this in a sample size in a mail sample pack. I liked the idea of the product but when I tried it I couldn't stomach the taste of it! So gross so wouldn't be effective for me!

June 30, 2016

I got this as a sample to try and I like it. I like the fact I can drink my vitamins instead of swallowing pills as I have a hard time doing that, I tried the raspberry lemonade one and it was good. Will be using them on a daily basis now.

June 24, 2016

This is gross. It doesn't taste like what it smells like. It is way too pricey for what it tastes and I would never buy this. Go buy some chewable vitamins or something, but not this thing.

June 12, 2016

I received this free from samplesource. It's an interesting way to take your vitamins. I don't know how effective this is in the end. The flavour was raspberry lemonade and we only received one. I did enjoy my sample, wasn't too sweet or bland, for me it flavoured the water just enough to not make it boring. But I don't know the price so I am not sure if I would purchase this product. It this form it does help you increase your water intake by a cup, that is a bonus. Don't know enough about the product to make a true decision if I would purchase it.

May 12, 2016

I recieved this in my sample source package. I take vitamins every day so I was interested in trying this product. I did enjoy the fact that I could drink my vitamins as opposed to taking an actual pill. The taste was okay, I'm not really a fan of juice or pop so I might be biased on that. If it was flavourless I would be more inclined to purchase.

May 11, 2016

I recently received these as a sample from samplesource and I'm always looking for ways to add more vitamins and such to my day to day life. I really liked the flavour of this it tastes just like any other raspberry lemonade I've tried, you have to shake it very well to completely dissolve the powder. I would defiantly purchase this.

May 11, 2016

I got this as a sample from Samplesource.
It was super easy to use just add the pouch to a bottle of water and enjoy.
The flavor is raspberry lemonade, and it reminded me of watered down crystal lite (minus the after taste of crystal life though)
I really enjoyed taking vitamins this way, it was a great alternative to pills.
I also enjoyed the fact that there aren't any added colors or sweeteners.

May 11, 2016

I had a sample of Jamieson 100% Complete Multi Rasberry Lemonade, so I tryied it. To be honest, the taste was disgusting. I don’t know if it works, but because of the taste, I will not be buying this product.

May 11, 2016

This sample product I received for free from #Samplesource It tastes amazing! I enjoyed the taste just added to my water bottle. A nice change from always popping pills. I would purchase this product and recommend it to my family and friends. I can drink my water with a pleasant taste while getting the health benefits of Vitamins and Minerals. There is no added colors, flavours or artificial sweeteners.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?