Jamieson Natural Sources B12

Jamieson Natural Sources B12 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 176 in Supplements

October 28, 2016

As a vegan, B12 is something we don't get in our diets because it's only in meats so it was recommended to me that I take a vitamin for it. I love Jamieson vitamins, all the ones I take are from them.

May 18, 2016

I started taking B12 because my doctor recommended it. Jameson's was the one I chose because it's a brand that I trust for all my vitamin needs. I would encourage others to try it.

April 27, 2016

My doctor suggested that I start taking B12. Jamieson is a name brand that my family has always trusted. I never worry about the quality and the price is always comparable. I will turn to it for all my needs.

April 08, 2016

after gettign some blood work done we found out my b12 was low so i picked some of these up and they were effective in helping me feel a lot better and picked me back up, i now take one daily

March 08, 2016

B12 should be a part of everyones day!!! When I'm feeling run down and extra tired, I take extra b12 to help me get my body back on track! Highly recommend giving it a shot.. great price and taste!

January 30, 2016

Dependable brand for vitamins and supplements. My sister and mom uses this and it helps with platelet production!

January 24, 2016

My mom takes B12 when her shin/knees/legs starts hurting (its an indicator you need B12) and now she has no pains whatsoever. Also B12 is good for vegetarian people.

January 01, 2016

I always buy this brand and the b12. It is affordable and always keeps my body in check.

September 17, 2015

I haven't been taking my vitamins and this is one I am missing. It always makes me feel better. More energy and happier

September 16, 2015

j'aime bien leur vitamines elle sont vraiment bonne pour la santé et elle ne coute pas trop cher non plus