Jamieson Omega-3 Select

Jamieson Omega-3 Select Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 254 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 06, 2016

I have been taken this supplement for a few months now and to be honest I haven't noticed anything different. I do lead a healthy life so I don't really know if this has a positive impact but I am not going to buy them again.

October 06, 2015

I did not like the after effect on my stomach and the taste it gave

October 06, 2015

I actually had to stop taking these because I was getting sick of the fishy after taste it left in my mouth. So I gave up taking these ones. I do eat enough fish to get my Omega-3 though so I am not too worried.

July 01, 2015

I have had good expierence with the Jamieson brand, but I'm still unsure if these have an effect on me or not. I've taken them for about 3 months with no reslts. On the plus side, theres no fishy taste!

June 08, 2015

It's impossible to know if natural products have a placebo effect on us or not but this one seems to be working for me. I had high triglycerides levels and combined with a diet, they helped (well I suppose) to bring it way down and I mean wayyyyy down.

Jamieson has quality products for a great price! I didn't find any comparable product for the same price in any other brand.

April 17, 2015

One of my go to vitamins. They're on sale regularly and you can often find coupons online to make it even better value.

April 07, 2015

Our family bought a lot Jamieson's product. they are great

April 03, 2015

I love this product, it has helped my hair become more healthy.

March 27, 2015

I have been taking Jamieson Omega-3 for many years and I quite taking it to see if I would notice a difference. I did my skin wasn't as nice and my energy level went down. I would recommend this product to all women, young or older. I am a 51 year old , menopausal women that will take these for ever.

Thank you Jamieson for a great product.

March 05, 2015

Great omega-3, very easy to take and don't live that fishy after taste in your mouth. it is also very affordable.