Jamieson ProVitamina E 100% Pure Vitamin E Oil
Good

Jamieson ProVitamina E 100% Pure Vitamin E Oil Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

June 24, 2016

I use this product almost exclusively on my nails. It seems to make the stronger, less brittle and they don't tear and flake like they once did. My nail care consists of buffing and vitamin e oil, only. I never paint my nails so keeping them looking healthy is important. I also, occasionally mix a little with the Jamieson cream when the rough patches appear on my face again. I think the oil has more potency than the cream but is thicker and a bit sticky. Not an issue on the nails because it seems to be quickly absorbed.

1.5/5

June 08, 2016

Dont recommend this, first of all this is SO greasy and thick. I hated it because i could only use it at night and it would get all over my pillow. I find other pure forms of vit e oil are way better. this stuff kinda sucks, sorry

im more willing to spend 2 x as much for a better quality vit e oil

May 26, 2016

This Vitamin E Oil is heaven sent! I think everyone, men included should have this in their homes. It is a thick oil, the consistency is like molasses, and it comes in a small 28ml bottle, but it can last you mire than half a year!

A friend suggested this to me to clear up scarring from acne, and I have horrible skin. One of the benefits of using this oil is, "Excellent for calming irritated skin after hair removal or to speed healing following. " If you you've popped a pimple (Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your day), and put the oil on in the night, the next morning, I would wake up, it would be near healed, if not already healed, with no scarring!!!

A little trick I learned is to dab the wand on the back of your hand, instead of using the wand directly on the area to be treated. This will eliminate you putting bacteria into the oil.

I would definitely recommend this. Do yourself the favour!

I get mine from Shoppers Drug Mart when it's on sale for $9.99, Wal-Mart has it as well.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches