Jamieson ProVitamina E

Jamieson ProVitamina E Reviews

Ranked #604 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 09, 2016

I first purchased this following surgery to repair a broken femur, on the advice of my doctor's nurse as a way to reduce the appearance of the scar. I don't know how much it did to help that, but it certainly didn't hurt. This cream is too rich for my oily facial skin, but I do use it on my hands. It's very rich and it takes awhile to sink into the skin, but once it does it leaves the skin feeling very moisturized and nourished. This is great for dry elbows, too. Not sure I would buy it again only because it is a bit pricey and my skin is generally not in need of such a rich cream, but I will use up the jar I do have.

March 05, 2016

I purchased this for the healing properties of the Vitamin E. I had some scarring and i was hoping that it would help heal them.

I used it in those areas only and on my hands. It took the redness out of the scars and made them way lighter than they previously were. In fact some of the scarring is only noticeable now if you look really closely.

It got a pretty nice scent to it as well.

My husbands grandmother was also advised to use this on her scars after she had a mastectomy and she has been using it for a little over 2 years, it works great for her as well.

I am very pleased with this product. It is a little on the expensive size for such a small amount of cream especially coming for a vitamin section. But for me it was worth it.

May 21, 2015

I use this as a facial cream and it is lovely - it keeps away dry skin and is loaded with Vitamin E to keep your skin healthy. It's especially great in the winter when we could all use a little extra moisture. Just be careful not to put too much on your face as it is very rich and you don't want to overproduce oils. My aunt, who has extremely sensitive skin, also uses this cream as her favourite hand lotion.

May 05, 2015

Thought this was a great product I used it during my pregnancy and I have not one stretch mark! The price is not bad deff worth it. I highly recommend this product!

September 25, 2013

I absolutely love Jamieson ProVitamina E moisture rich nourishing cream. It has 30,000 IU and in a 120ml jar. I used to suffer from very dry skin with red scaly patches on my face so I decided to try Jamieson ProVitamin E cream and now I have been using this product for the past couple of years and my skin is so hydrated that people comment on my face skin all the time. I highly recommend it to everyone.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender